Thread
Printable Version

Medium Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

I think they did that so we could tell how old she really was

It's a Wonderful Death

Well i was so angry at Alison after she died taking advantage Ariel but it all turn out to be a dream was great but still it got me mad

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes it would been good place but this episode showed that Ariel  could take over Alison role.

Do you think they are planning to replace her because it does seem last few week focus is on Ariel rather than Alison?.

it feel like the actress wants to leave and doesn't want to let fan down?

Medium - Season 7 Discussion Thread (may contain spoilers)

Well what great season opener if there one thing i love about this show it's situation Alison get into swap body with Bridget has got be most amusing episode. I am glad they got person responsible.

The Match Game

Nice episode but Marie describing her dream to Joe and her sisters was funny

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Bridget almost told her what it was but Joe stopped her.

Joe's daughters have really helped a lot with his work problem overs the years .

Means and Ends

Wow Alison giving her friend a choice but was he wrong with what he did-did the ends justify the means?.

Nice work with Areal figured out who kidnap the girl

How to Kill a Good Guy

Part 2 of that story arc was better Scanlon brother killing him but he still manages to stay alive thanks to his family.

Talk to the Hand

Alison hand situation creates an amusing episode

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

I found music kind of funny but after few times it did get annoying

Where Were You When...?

Well it hard to be parents but when kids end spray painting the neighbour garage while sleep walking it certain present some challenges-if you thought being a parent was hard with normal kids i think Alison kids could drive any parent around the bend

Native Tongue

Well i had feeling that women who Alison could understand was going part of the bad guys but she got her just desserts

Smoke Damage

Well another ok episode and Alison trying figure out why fireman killed his daughter was interesting.

The People in Your Neighborhood

This was a sad episode the fact that the guy wasn't a sex offender and forced to go jail and framed murder of girl than killing himself. . This biggest problem about male teacher it's so easy for them to get accused and they was no way to prove them innocent .

Blood on the Tracks

A sad episode for Joe but her message to Alison was great at the end,  talk about payback

Ready for the World

Well it was a treat having her brother guest star on the show and it was strange Lionel Luther being evil .

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Yes it was but i have feeling he will find someone else to help him .

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yes he went to extreme to get Alison to dream about her and to think if he didn't he would never found his daughter and Marie helping her dad unintentionally  with his maths problem seem nice. .

What a way to end the series

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

I am still process this episode in my mind because i can't believe they killed him off in last episode after all they been through i still can't get my head around that. Marie has grown up into good looking teenager which is great .

Thread