Thread
Printable Version

Medium Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I would love to see a more scarier, haunting type of evil type of soul episode. Dead people does visit her so I'm sure she's encountered a much scarier poltergeist-ish souls. And I'm sure in the cases she deals with many of the people murdered wants revenge so they can't be happy ghosts!

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I agree with you, Lydecker (dad) must have been the one behind giving money to the dirty cop to save his son, and knowing that the district attorney will move he probably offered the job to Allison so that he can block her from giving out information she might see to the district attorney's office and went down hard on her when she gave info which lead to the arrest of the dirty cop. Very smart and since the dirty cop is dead Lydecker (dad) 's tracks are probably covered so he won't get arrested. And the reason behind them needed her to start by Monday - so soon was probably one of the reason so that he can protect his son.

I'm a little suprised that Allison signed a contract that didn't let her off the hook if she gave info out pertaining to life or death situation to the authorities.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Hmmm how about a very boring typical story like Allison tells Lydecker dad what she saw and the son cops a plea of insanity and goes into a mental institution and now that the problem is solved the corporation no longer needs Allison and she's not satisfied about the clause that she can't disclose anything that she feels or dreams that she takes the offer of a settlement and leaves the corporation and goes back to the DA's office?    or something drastic like Lydecker dad kills his son and takes his own life so the board  votes that they don't need 2 intuitives and lays Allison off and she goes back to the DA's office?  lol

I agree that was one intense episode! Superb!

Yeah it would have been very disturbing if they ended medium with this episode I think many people would've been very upset. I wonder how next season will start - maybe an episode of what goes on in allison's head while she is in a coma? Maybe she'll enter the dreams of her daughters to pass on what she sees to them? Can't wait for the new season!

Thread