Thread
Printable Version

Primeval Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Primeval Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

luckily for me i can watch it live and can review it after watching

Don't worry next week i put a Spoiler warning on here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 11:48 ]

Reply 2#2 trulee's post

Well this was not a bad episode I thought it was nice to have the raptor contained in a shopping mall, it certainly made capture the Raptor easy but I liked the fact that there were 3 of them. I was wondering why in promo for this episode why Connor was carrying a gun but it was for comic relief when he shot Abby. That was funny and it seems that Claudia brown is now this new woman who does PR. I knew something like this was going happen.

Episode 2

The second episode has got to be most disgusting creature I have ever seen on a tv show, I mean pure Connor almost being digested by one and I just don’t know I prefer creature that ain’t that slimy and disgusting. Still Connor it quite dumb I mean invite a stranger to see Rex?. Sure that’s not the wisest decision he made. At least Alex showed some good moves-I’m glad she just not that type of character that screams.  

At least next week episode look a lot better

Reply 5#5 casper27's post

good idea

That's one violent avatar

you don't  want to scare off members

Reply 7#7 01torres's post

i wasn't sure she said something about sci-fi stuff i don't know.

i do like fact he got date-we don't know whether she will be his girlfriend it would be nice-currently from episode 2 they just had coffee.

i don't think they will resolve until season 2 finale

Reply 12#12 casper27's post

can he really re-write it again if he doesn't know what he did the first time?

episode 3

What a episode i can't be Connor girlfriend is a spy , he's a sweet guy he doesn't deserve that but next week episode look even better .

ok Connor finally admitted he's in love with Abby but the current girlfriend gets in the way, i can't believe what she did to Rex

Reply 16#16 kwargalla's post

well she was naive to think that sabre-toothed wouldn't attack her-she got what she deserved.

Reply 18#18 kwargalla's post

it seem connor is the comic relief just wait till you see next episode with what he says to abby

i'm guessing 6 but they could be more

Spoiler-2x05

Ok so next week the season -finale of this show it look like thing are coming to end, now that we know what's going on but come on killing Rex was just plain cruel if i didn't hate her before , i definatly hate her now.   

it was funny that Connor was put in charge of the team

Will that girl really join in the team in the future?

next week season-finale

Thread