Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 21#21 Teachergirl's post

let just wait and see-don't worry i won't say i told you so

haha bala you are funny... but it's so true!

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Oh gosh. That is true. But I hope the writers know better this time around. *cough*Gizzie*cough*

But Callie and Hahn would be hilariously awesome

Reply 23#23 themegababe's post

Who do you think would strangest hook up

Christina and Webber

Reply 25#25 funny-girl101's post

i'm all for lesbians story-line it's tv show it has to have one

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Hands down, Cristina and Alex. Or Cristina and George.

I loved Callie's asking Cristina and Meredith if they were ever thought of as a couple and Meredith was like "No, because we screw men like whores on tequila," and Cristina's "And we try to marry them or drown ourselves."

Reply 28#28 funny-girl101's post

I laughed so much at that line too - brilliant !

I don't know- after George's infamous hookup with Meredith, the creation of Callie O'Malley and then Gizzie....... I hope he has more common sense and will not move on to "Glexie". It is not to say that I don't think that he and Lexie would work together way better than the other girls- but yet another Alex castoff? Seriously?

I think George deserves a real relationship and nothing that is doomed from the very beginning. His relationship woes make me sad because I think he really suffers and being married did mean a lot for him. He has all those values and wants a real family but in a way it all ends up helplessly tangled and chaotic.

Oh what a scene, poor Derek indeed but yeah, my reaction was similar to Mc Steamy. WHat a nightmare for Derek, the atmosphere in the elevator must have been amazing. Ha!

But Alex seems to be headed for trouble! What could be the odds of him and the former Jane Doe having a happy ending?

And why is Christina having to learn how to talk about feelings? Will her nail polish be back?

Reply 31#31 Teachergirl's post

one thing i just don't understand Izzy and george thing-he had no feelings for her when they were friends but as soon as he got married he does-that just doesn't make any sense to me?

Reply 6#6 Teachergirl's post

i'm guessing it had to do Hans she must of said something to her

Seems like old Grey is finally back! I also loved the third one!

I think for the first time in a while I am really looking forward to watching an episode of GA!
Yey!!

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I think that is right- but she isn't the most girly girl either- at least she seems tougher.

Reply 8#8 alexgirl's post

Yes, me too! And of course I am thrilled to have Addie back, with PP not returning until the fall I miss her!!!!!!!

A lot of the Gizzie relationship doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I liked them as friends but as a couple they aren't doing great. In the last episode I was actually wondering if they are still together, they seemed distant.

Yeah, that relationship was so out of the blue.....even Ellen Pompeo said she thinks the storyline was a "ratings stunt".

Reply 8#8 alexgirl's post

Me too! Totally. The moment I knew that last week's episode had a season 2 feel to it was when the episode ended, I wanted more. I couldn't wait for a new episode. That's how it was when I was watching season 2 - I couldn't stop! But then the end of season 3, I was like "Blah, I really don't care that much anymore." Glad the show's back!

Gizzie was a lowpoint for me. I hated every aspect of it and the way things are now, it looks like even themselves see what a bad idea it all was.

Thread