Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Actually, I think the new Christina is crazy!!   That's an interesting theory Meg brought up, will Derek and Meredith have to use their new experimentation on Christina!?

Reply 19#19 studiojek's post

why don't people get she angry at burke for not mentioning her and that put her over edge.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Who says I don't get it?? I 'get' it fine, I just don't believe it!

Reply 21#21 studiojek's post

why did you say she was crazy ?

she just upset dealing with it in her own way doesn't make her crazy?

Reply 22#22 bala's post

"Crazy" is a relative term.

It's cement.
Quote:
On the two-hour season finale of Grey’s Anatomy, Meredith and Derek have one last shot at a successful outcome in their clinical trial, as the other surgeons work together to free a boy from a hardening block of cement. Meanwhile, Izzie helps Alex care for an ailing Rebecca, and Lexie discovers critical information about George’s intern status. Dr. Mark “McSteamy” Sloan (Eric Dane) also has has a nude scene in the finale!

Reply 24#24 funny-girl101's post

give studiojek 2 points for guessing it correctly

nude scene? Seriously? He he.

Is there a link?

Reply 4#4 Teachergirl's post

In my first comment yes?

No, the later one from Shinny......

Reply 6#6 Teachergirl's post

that one is video direct click play

On the notebook now, and while on the other pc I saw an empty frame I now see the video! Odd....

Reply 8#8 Teachergirl's post

If you don't have shockwave install on it you won't see it.

Great clip! Thanks for sharing. Love Izzie, hate Christina.   

That was an awesome clip.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

LOL actually I can't take credit, it was Shinny who said it first!

LOL at the nude scene!

I'm wondering what this information is Lexie finds out about George's internship!???

I am SO excited about the finale!!!!!!!!!! I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!! I'll stalk the site all Friday I think!

Reply 12#12 Teachergirl's post

i will be more annoyed only upload 1 out 2 grey's anatomy episode

haha I just saw it and thought it looked more like cement than ice... but i see the guessing award has already gone out! haha

and i can understand that Cristina is upset at Burke for not mentioning her. But this is not how she usually acts. When she is upset, she usually hides in the OR, avoiding her pain with the scalpel.  And now she's just doing the opposite. but it seems like she is trying to change in the next episode! yay!

and please let Der and Mer get back together.  If it doesn't work for them now, I doubt it ever will!

Thread