Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I've heard many people say that she show isn't as good as it was during season 2. To me, i still think Grey's is awesome and season 3 is very good. What do you guys think?

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 01:14 ]
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +4 Excellent topic-well done 7-6-2007 06:13

its been a bit drawn out but on the whole i still like it lots and im a fella lol
The Mod Police Are Watching You

could not love more ! I am really a diehard fan of it !

is meradith the right kind of girl to be a doctor?
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Funny enough, I really like the show overall, but dont like Meredith!

just like silver1978 really like the show but not meredith, i also don't like the end of the third season, I don't know if you agree with me but I think the all LA thing is really useless.
I still wait for the fourth season

and excuse me for my english I am french!!

i'm french too lol

Just started watching GA this season. I like it enough to get me to go back and watch season 1 and 2

I agree I'm not sure about the whole spin-off thing. I think it's a bad idea...

Same here I just started watching it this season! I went out a bought the first two seasons!

Have watched seasons 1 & 2 just about to start season 3 & can't wait.

I'm not french
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Well I finished watching season 1, so far I've only watched a few episodes in season 2. I will continue and finish season 2 this summer after I'm done watching the rest of season 3. Looking forward to season 4

BTW, you know the spin-off, Private Practice has been picked up on the Fall schedule...

Life's just full of surprises...

OMG, the ending of season 3 was totally unexpected! I don't believe it.
Well, if you haven't watch it... STOP reading! Highlight to read...

Burke's vow... WOW can I marry him? LOL
Just as you thought Burke and Cristina were gonna get married... he called off the wedding... OUCH! That totally sucks!
Callie made chief resident... I always thought it would be Bailey!
Adele was pregnant with Richard's baby?! Wow
George failed his intern exam? So does that mean that's the end for George?
The bar whore who flirted with Derek was Meredith's half sister... OMG and she's a new intern?
Derek refused Richard's offer to be chief?! What a twist!

WOW!!!

Boy I hate to admit this... I am so full of emotions.... its only a TV program for crying out loud.  

First, that damn Izzy......if she wanted George, why didn't she pursue him before she fell for the guy who died?  Hell, she didn't recover for weeks after that and she gets drunk one night and does George?  And what kind of man is George, the little , little... girly-man.... well you know what I mean.  

Meredith needs to get a grip.... she finally gets the man of her dreams and what does she do... put him off ... once again... oh what a tart!  I hope he does go for her sister... that'll teach her.

And let us not forget the one who snagged the almighty top surgeon!.....Christine is so bold and honest with others, but lacks the gall to be honest with herself..... why didn't she just end it if she didn't want to get married.  She's a competitor and the worse thing for any marriage is competition... what happens when there is nothing to compete for?  I'm glad he didn't marry her.  

Ok...I've gotten everything off my chest... I've taken a deep breath, I'm calm and feeling much better.  But I just hated when I get so involved ..... talk about needing to get a life... but wait...I'm should be working on my thesis....!!!
Recent Ratings
  • janenjab Points +2 Great Post! 5-24-2007 22:11

I think they put way too much emphasis on making all the characters have relationships with each other.  It really just messed everything up by putting the focus entirely on their sexual relationships instead of a lot of the emotional insecurities that made the characters interesting in the first two seasons (not that there wasn't sexual tension then too).

I hope the crash ending to season 3 can bring us back to what made the show so much fun.
Recent Ratings
  • janenjab Points +2 Good Point! 5-26-2007 18:12

Like someone said before...i don't like the idea of the spin-off either. I love Addison and i want her to stay at Seattle Grace. Oh well, i guess..

The season 3 finale was sort of shocking. Burke just left!? What about Burktina? ;)

The beginning of season 3 was awesome. It was still like season 1 & 2. Drama and comedy. But then after the whole ferry episode, the show got WAY too dramactic. Nobody was happy during the season finale. ANyways...i hope the fun returns in season 4. Can't wait!
Recent Ratings
  • magic4u Points +6 4 giveing it a go 6-1-2007 13:44

Quote:
Originally posted by ldnk at 5-27-2007 02:04
I think they put way too much emphasis on making all the characters have relationships with each other.  It really just messed everything up by putting the focus entirely on their sexual relationships ...
I agree. Season 1 and 2 were great because, IMO, it showed us the interns' friendship and it had both medical and emotional moments. Now, EVERYBODY hooks up with everybody. Okay...almost everybody. But they've got the fans go "OMG...are they gonna hook up?" everytime a male character approaches a female character. At least, that's what i've seen on many message boards.

Let's see the couples and relationships we've had on the show already:

1) Meredith and Derek
2) Addison and Derek
3) Addison and Mark
4) Callie and Mark
5) Callie and George
6) Olivia and George
7) Izzie and George
8) Izzie and Alex
9) Izzie and Denny
10) Alex and Olivia
11) Cristina and Burke

And now, there's the chance that Lexie (Meredith's other half sister) might hook up with Derek (that bar scene anyone? ) I really hope that won't happen. Because honestly...that would, IMO, turn Grey's into a soap-opera.

With that said...i still love the show though.
Recent Ratings
  • stone Points +10 Excellent, if you need any VIP card , ju 6-15-2007 05:48
  • stone Points +10 Excellent, if you need any VIP card , ju 6-15-2007 05:48

OUt of curiosity how long is it til the next series is finished? lol, i have just watched all 3 series in just under 2 weeks, i'm a bit of an insomniac and so spend alot of time on this site, and well i was soooooooooooo addicted to it and now i dont know what to do with myself! I love love love the show and i cant believe its taken me til now to actually start watching it!

I really hope that meredith and derek sort it out, and was soooo shocked with the whole christina/burke thing, but didnt she look soooo good in her dress it upset me muchly when they cut it up to get her out at the end

i really hope that george stays for the next series i love him but he was getting a bit annoying and the whole him and izzy thing was just irritating too. george just isnt the sort of person to screw about and things and well i was upset by his sudden change...

i really really really also want alex and izzy to get together they are cute together, but maybe some more hot interns will appear of a really hot guy to replace burke... so many possiblities for the new series and i cant wait for it.... althou i know its going to be ages away boo
Recent Ratings
  • stone Points +10 Excellent 6-15-2007 05:48

Reply #17 xxkinksxx's post

Quote:
OUt of curiosity how long is it til the next series is finished?
Umm...if you mean when the next season will be...it'll begin in September this year and end in May next year.

Cristina looks stunning in her dress. I was shocked that Burke actually broke it off. I predicted that it'll probably Cristina who would get cold feet and stop the wedding. But Burke!? Nobody would've thought he would be the guy to just give up everything and walk away.

I love George. And don't worry, T.R. is coming back next season - which means that George will be too.
Recent Ratings
  • stone Points +4 Excellent 6-15-2007 05:49

Reply #18 funny-girl101's post

yeah i meant when it'll start showing hehe, im soooooo glad that george is staying phew i will be able to sleep well tonite, hehe.

yeah i never predicted that it would be burke who called it off, i was gobsmacked!

yay only a few months til more! thanks for being informative to me, im in the uk and were only at the beginning stages of series 3 here and i thought it would be forever til the next series phew!
Recent Ratings
  • stone Points +2 Favorable 6-15-2007 05:50

Reply #19 xxkinksxx's post

You're welcome.

Season 4 will probably be aired later in the UK than in the US. But you can always catch it on tv-video.net the day after the episode airs in the US.

I can't wait till the new season either. Meredith and Derek better get together (and stay together) in season 4!

Thread