Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #20 funny-girl101's post

As xxkinksxx says the series has only just started here in the UK so not seen some othe the things mentioned in previous posts.  It has given me something to look forward to tho..  I might just have to watch afew episodes here an the site as you've piqued my interest even more!
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

my thoughts

Well i thought season 3 was very interesting because we get to know the character better and as always the comedy/drama/action was very balanced not many show can balance this but this show does but i love how they deal with relationships in this show and how things never are so easy but as always no matter what we have not lost any character i really thought after izzy cut danny wire she wouldn't return but she did, you just know that would never happend in real-life 8million dollors she could spend it have wonderful life but instead she comes back to settle grey's. i just don't get that but maybe that's just me .

Meredith and Derek-i'm really surprised how strong there relationship is no matter what these two will last

Addison and Derek-i felt bad addison she tried to make it work but no luck i'm glad she realised that decided to move on.

Addison and Mark-that was just one-night stand but mark did the right thing and walked away finally he does something decent once

Callie and George-ok i never really thought these two would ever last they got married and i just couldn't believe it.

Izzie and George- this came out of the blue and it was brilliant,  i really do hope things work out and you can clearly see how their relationship changed half-way through the season. i hope they do last

Cristina and Burke-now this was awful to watch i love how burke tried his best make her happy and he realised at the end she didn't really want to get married so he made it easy and walk away now news about him being fired means they find new surgeon to replace him for season 4. i'm going to be sad to see him go because i really liked him.

Reply #22 bala's post

*There might be some spoilers for people who haven't seen season 3...you've been warned *

About Izzie cutting Denny's LVAD wire...I agree with you that in real life, she probably wouldn't be allowed to return. But this is Grey's we're talking about...and Katherine Heigl is one of the main characters, so we just KNOW that she would. I don't think that even if Izzie kept the 8.7 million dollars, she would've spend it. She had a really hard time to even deposit the check at the bank...i can't imagine her just quitting her job and just living on those 8.7 millions dollars. I'm glad she later helped pay $300,000 for that girl's surgery and later on spend everything for Denny Duquette's Memorial Free Clinic (LOL...the clinic that got build in 8 days!)

I really really hope these two will last. We all know that they'll end up together, no matter what. Shonda herself has said that she started the series with Meredith/Derek and that she will end the series with Meredith/Derek. I was disappointed with Meredith in the season finale though.

Addison and Mark wasn't a one night stand. Remember, Addison later on told Derek that she and Mark lived together in NYC for 2 months after Derek left for Seattle. Addison was even pregnant with Mark's child! I was proud of Mark though when he ended it with Addison and said that he broke the 60 days promise even though it was Addison who broke it. He FINALLY realized that she didn't want to be with him. I wonder who they're gonna pair him up with next season...

I wonder who they're gonna pair him up with next season

that obvious but I'm not going to tell you

Reply #24 bala's post

Oh come on! Now, you've got me all curious!

i'm going give you a clue-who did we meet end of season 3?

think about it.......one of them ask george a question

Reply #26 bala's post

Haha...i was actually thinking about her too. That's be funny to watch. Lexie and Mark.

I seriously hope that Meredith doesn't get involved with Mark. That'll be the kiss of death for her relationship with Derek.

Reply #1 funny-girl101's post

3 felt a bit different from 1 and 2, but that doesn't mean it was bad!  So much has changed, and next season has so many open doors  now.

So far....... I like it.

Well, I can't say anything about the entire third season. The thing is, the show stopped airing for summer over here right when George's father died. That was episode 12 and I tried so hard to dodge the spoilers and all. I finally found this awesome site and I must admit I watched episodes 13-17 today. Seriously? Seriously! I am usually not the most emotional person but I was sobbing at the end of episode 17. MOst of all because of seeing Denny again and that moment of him almost touching Izzy. I just lost a family member and this was quite an emotional one for me but I loved the way they were dealing with it all. From the short episode recaps I saw I expected some of the usual "afterlife scenarios" but there were quite a few twists I enjoyed.
I know bits and pieces of what is to come and well, I can't wait to really SEE it and not just read about it. So far, I really like the season.

i looooove greys, even tho i get a lil tired of the bed hopping....but when burke left i cried, i couldnt believe he left ....and then when they cut up her dress i cried, for someone who just got married n paid all that money for the dress, i'd take it back  then use the money to go get drunk   n i hope derek does NOT hook up with M's sister, that really would be a lil to soap opera ish
Come Over To The Dark Side, We Have COOKIES!!!!!!

GA: Season 4 Discussion and Spoilers

WARNING SERIES 4 SPOILERS FOLLOW BELOW

* Two new interns will be introduced in the season premiere (three if you include Lexie). And they'll have their hands full when a three-car accident sends multiple casualties pouring into Seattle Grace. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
    * Expect changes to occur in the season premiere as the title is "A Change Is Gonna Come." The premiere will see new interns enter the medical world. One, who is supposed to be named Thomson, helps deliver a baby on the interns' first day on the job. Grey's Anatomy episodes would not be the same without a wacky case. In this episode, the wacky case is that of a young boy bringing his bleeding female raccoon pet to the hospital in the hope a doctor will save her. Source: TV Squad
    * Clara, who is with her two young children, discuss the status of her husband Henry with one of the doctors. Henry has suffered extremely traumatic injuries during a car accident. The doctor says that the only thing holding Henry's head to his body is skin and muscle and that he will surely died very soon, even with surgery. A boy brings a near-dead racoon to Seattle Grace in the hope they will be able to save it. His father wants his son to grow up and stop living in a make-believe world. Some of the doctors need to deal with new stressed out interns. One of the interns will help deliver a baby. Source: SpoilerFix.com

George decides to repeat his internship, meaning he'll be with all the new interns including Lexie, Meredith's half sister. No word on which new resident will have either George or Lexie, but we know it won't be Izzie. The rest of the former interns are now residents, and are having issues with having to report to Callie. Meredith joins Cristina on her honeymoon before they both return to Seattle Grace two weeks after Burke walked out on Cristina. And yes, Burke has resigned. And Meredith uses the time away to consider her own relationship with Derek. Bailey is still pretty upset with Richard for choosing Callie for Chief Resident and is struggling to find her place on the hierarchy of the hospital. Richard takes Derek's advice and decides to return to his position as Seattle Grace's Chief. And he and Adele get back together. After Addison leaves, Mark tries to befriend Derek again. and it sounds as though his relationship with Meredith will also play a role in this. One of the interns from last season's season finale has also snagged a spot as a recurring character on Grey's Anatomy. Candice Afia will be returning to Grey's Anatomy. Joseph Williamson (who played the hot intern in the season finale) will be returning as well. Of the remaining two interns we saw last season, neither are returning as this season's interns. Source: SpoilerBuzz

[ Last edited by themegababe at 6-11-2008 11:12 ]

soo excited for season 4!  wooo!

George will be Merediths intern. Lexie will be Cristinas.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Being in the UK, I will have to wait until it is put on VIP

I thought they got the new episodes up pretty fast, like a day or 2 later, no?

Reply #5 themegababe's post

Yes, and now there is the new Show Update Announcement forum.  It looks like with the new fall season starting, the admins are right on top of things.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

The admins are brill and I know the shows get added super fast but what I meant was I can't watch the series 4 premiere the same time as you guys in the US and have to wait a couple of days longer - I'm just impatient thats all!

oooh  haha.  well i have to wait the 3 hours from east coast to west coast.  haha

but at least it is only a couple of days and not the year it takes to go to dvd! haha

Reply #9 bala's post

Thanks for the link Bala. Season 4 looks awesome. Can't wait for the 27th!!!

Thread