Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

OUt of curiosity how long is it til the next series is finished? lol, i have just watched all 3 series in just under 2 weeks, i'm a bit of an insomniac and so spend alot of time on this site, and well i was soooooooooooo addicted to it and now i dont know what to do with myself! I love love love the show and i cant believe its taken me til now to actually start watching it!

I really hope that meredith and derek sort it out, and was soooo shocked with the whole christina/burke thing, but didnt she look soooo good in her dress it upset me muchly when they cut it up to get her out at the end

i really hope that george stays for the next series i love him but he was getting a bit annoying and the whole him and izzy thing was just irritating too. george just isnt the sort of person to screw about and things and well i was upset by his sudden change...

i really really really also want alex and izzy to get together they are cute together, but maybe some more hot interns will appear of a really hot guy to replace burke... so many possiblities for the new series and i cant wait for it.... althou i know its going to be ages away boo
Recent Ratings
  • stone Points +10 Excellent 6-15-2007 05:48

Reply #18 funny-girl101's post

yeah i meant when it'll start showing hehe, im soooooo glad that george is staying phew i will be able to sleep well tonite, hehe.

yeah i never predicted that it would be burke who called it off, i was gobsmacked!

yay only a few months til more! thanks for being informative to me, im in the uk and were only at the beginning stages of series 3 here and i thought it would be forever til the next series phew!
Recent Ratings
  • stone Points +2 Favorable 6-15-2007 05:50

Thread