54 123
Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

what a scary thing. I think the only thing worse is superglue.

Excited, excited, excited. I will stalk the site all morning tomorrow hoping for a speedy update. Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeee!

I hope it will arrive by tomorrow evening. I know it will! Fingers crossed and all

I only know how to get it via this site so I have to be patient.

I'm terribly nosy. I'll snoop around on websites anyway. Maybe even try youtube. I can be that desperate! LOL  I am fine with spoilers too.

Yes, but in the meantime I plan to watch a few other shows and to have it every week would mean you get used to it too quickly.  Once my current shows finish I plan to watch all of The Closer so I can follow their new season once it starts in July.

Officially June 27th but once grades are logged in on June 10th....... easy going. One class is away on work experience and I chaperone a three day field trip- fun!

room has internet.

Season Four: Finale (Freedom 1&2, 4x16/4x17)

Ok, I am EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait for it to be uploaded. I have been a good girl and haven't looked anywhere for spoilers- yet.

FOrget it- I was too curious. Instead of the spoilers I watched the entire episodes and loooooooooooooooved this finale. Never thought cement would be that dangerous. Or that there'd been so many kisses. I just wonder which one was the one we should all have been expecting to be amazing? I can think of several here!

Ok, I admit I was wondering which shop she cleared out to get all those lights. ;-) But yes, all the kisses were great. But I also liked the non-kissing- Christina made it pretty clear that she is not of the kissing sort but when she sat down with Lexie, wow. She really did come a long way and now it all makes sense of how she suffered all season. Must watch again. And again.

I loved this finale! Good starting points for the next season, closure in some issues, good kisses......... My favourite moment wasn't MerDer, it was Christina getting her groove back and rising above Hahn because she teaches Lexie. I guess she had to learn it the hard way but it will make her a much better surgeon. THe only thing I wasn't thrilled about, George kissing Lexie. Not another ill fated relationship please.

Well, Lexie would not be a bad choice, they'd make a more sane couple than any other women he's been with so far. But the whole Gizziegate....... I hated it and maybe that is why I want George to learn from his mistakes first before having a relationship with another Grey sister.
I think it was interesting how Alex first tried to kiss Izzie and then broke down, all season we have seen the chance of him changing and in the end, he seems to have the hard way, even admitting things about his past. So he's not a bad guy and in the long run he'd be good for Izzie. Mind you I said long run. Not first episode in the coming season. Finale maybe?
And Mark...... we'll see. He's one of the few left unkissed so...........new leaf after all?

I too would like to see more about Alex. Deep inside he is a good guy and I hope that things will fall into place for him eventually.

54 123
Thread