Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 7#7 imarielle626's post

yes i know that but if i was in the room i would asked how?

unless i'm mistaken as soon as it burst wouldn't patient die within a matter of seconds-how can you stop bleeding put a towel around it?, that amount blood loss would mean it would die almost instantly?

i can't wait to watch this tomorrow

Reply 16#16 imarielle626's post

yep it was good episode i wish they didn't ruin it at start showing the aftermath of what happen-the fact we knew what was going ruin the suspense. i do feel bad for bailey. , derek kissing that nurse is something which going be interesting i like her more than mredieth.

Joshua Jackson was supposed to appear on this episode.

i heard a rumour he was going appear-will he be a regular or just a guest-star?

i thought this was good episode i felt bad about bailey baby that was so unbelievable and dramatic because it's personal for bailey i hope she needs to spend more time with her baby,Derek did good job telling bailey these things happen, i don't think it's over between them somehow they will hook up again

any idea when next episode will be?

Reply 11#11 imarielle626's post

i checked tv.com and it look like they don't know about next episode either

Reply 13#13 studiojek's post

You posted a thread on that thanks

Reply 16#16 Teachergirl's post

i think that's crazy-she would understand if she said she's allergic to it?

Reply 18#18 Teachergirl's post

i think she wanted make her her sister happy

Reply 21#21 studiojek's post

well that's ok i just letting you know i seen it

Reply 6#6 kwargalla's post

you just had click it didn't you

Reply 1#1 roca's post

i didn't know you were a fan of this show?

Reply 3#3 roca's post

you must happy supernatural is back next week

Reply 5#5 roca's post

it very rare you being on-line and actually chatting-usually you set supernatural contest and disappear?

Reply 7#7 roca's post

i'm always on-line during the weekends but no-one else is here so i just catch up on X-files episode

Reply 12#12 themegababe's post

only another day or so -Friday is going be busy for me  

i thought we were going wait episode updated

It's great to have grey's anatomy back but this was a good episode and reminds us why we like the show 'intestine in the hand', that something you never hear everyday ?. It's sad that he died but Meredith really had look for a tumour because the patent married his rebound girl you got to be joking-imagine if every doctor did that and izzy doing unnecessary test for a cold but i agree Webber speech was good and i love how Webber is now like mentor to bailey doctors rather than chief and i completely agree Han was awful to Christina but i think writer doing that to see how she would react and how she can prove she can take it to become a surgeon but that pager .

Lexie-wow just when i tried my best to hate her she does something good for George it take a special person to make a dump look like a home but I'm concerned there are trying make them into a couple rather friends-it's clear to me she does have some sort of feeling for him otherwise why else would she do it?.

Reply 4#4 nye87's post

No this episode not up like you i have other sources- i'm fair person i wait 24 hours for this site update the episode-if it doesn't it loses my vip point that i can use elsewhere on the site.

Addison back next week looking at promo?

Reply 15#15 ebz_88's post

it just been updated 10 minutes go and check it out

it's great giving good news to members.

Thread