Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

A lot of the Gizzie relationship doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I liked them as friends but as a couple they aren't doing great. In the last episode I was actually wondering if they are still together, they seemed distant.

Gizzie was a lowpoint for me. I hated every aspect of it and the way things are now, it looks like even themselves see what a bad idea it all was.

Yes, exactly. I came to GA late and watched it on the DVD Box sets. And I raced through the first two. This current season......... not so much.

It is exactly why I hope there won't be a Glexie thing- or Georxie whatever. It would be just the same thing with a dark haired girl instead of the blonde and I so hope they will have him move on and learn from past mistakes.

I must say that while I was a bit unhappy with the course of the show earlier this season I must say I love the new ones post-strike. I found the last episode really intense and a lot of people realized a lot of important things and yes, I enjoyed it. I can't wait what will happen next, wil Mark stop being a whore (and I think it was good that he got to realize it for the first time- and Bailey treating him like the naughty little boy shows that the whole thing is not very grown up really, at his age he should know better) and Cristina singing.......will she be able to channel her anger and disappointment to move on?
It was interesting that they played out the Callie/Hahn "relationhip" so quickly- Addie did rattle some people on her short visit!

I think he was serious about Addison.....

Reply 10#10 studiojek's post

I think what Christina said about things being pretty much the same- it signals that they all have to change in order to move on or change things. They cannot expect life to be static, it never is and this passive behaviour is probably what irked me- Meredith being ust a whimpering hurt thing, looking at Derek and Rose instead of fighting for what she could easily have. Is she a coward? Yes.
And I think this last episode made it clear that there are changes ahead. I too kind of wish there was a new character. I'm not a lexie fan... And as for Hahn and Callie, I now think more than ever that there is something coming. And while the chief may be back with Adele for now, I wonder if he and Bailey.......

I guess Addison did not see that Mark could be serious about the relationshp. Which is so sad, he seemed to be serious.

Reply 19#19 studiojek's post

Yes, but wasn't she going to give him another chance when she was in Seattle and asked him to keep away from other women for a month and then she did it with Alex and he took the blame by fibbing he was the one who had something going on the side so she would not feel guilty? I found that one incredibly sad because he did make an effort when she could not keep away from Karev!

Cant wait for tomorrow!!!!!! I also checked out the other ones and Hahn and Callie and Mark? Can't wait to see all of it. LOL

ooh a trauma........... typical Izzie!!!!!

yes, I think that is ice. I cannot wait for the finale and yet...... then it is going to be months again until the next season.

nude scene? Seriously? He he.

Is there a link?

No, the later one from Shinny......

On the notebook now, and while on the other pc I saw an empty frame I now see the video! Odd....

I am SO excited about the finale!!!!!!!!!! I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!! I'll stalk the site all Friday I think!

One big block of cement........ poor guy.

Pickhammers would do lots of damage- I still wonder how this happened!

I think we'll see Mark and Callie finally admitting it is more than just the on-call room. And Hahn won't like it one bit. Maybe she'll leave Seattle Grace which will make Christina happy too. I feel sorry for her because first Burke treated her like crap and then Hahn came and I think it all got too much for Christina to handle. SHe's only human and one can suppress feelings only for so long.

Thread