Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

OMG Brooke and Jamie are adorable!  Her getting advice on her love life from him: "I believe he said it was what was under the clothes"  can't believe that actually came out of four year old Jamie's mouth!  I think if they made a spin off that was an hour of just him interacting with Brooke and Skillz it would be so funny!

Not much else to say about Carrie other than what has been said.  I hope Nathan does something about her soon!  I understand why he didn't tell Haley about the kiss and I think he was right about it at the time, but eventually I think he needs to come clean to Haley and tell her Carrie has been flirting non stop with him, kissed him and needs to be let go!  Carrie is really taking advantage of her position now, not just with Nathan, but with Jamie too.  If Haley were more focused on her own life than with Lucas's and Mia's maybe she'd see it for herself!

So happy for Mouth an Milicent!  I knew they should be together from the fast forwards.  They are just so perfect!

Brooke in the back of Owen car...day ja vu!  I like the story line between the two of them.  It is something different for Brooke.  Espeicially since she turn him down on sex and just wants to take it one step at a time.  My how she has grown

What Peyton said to Molly was really inspiring.  I'm glad Peyton is going to put the past behind her and not fight Lindsay for Lucas because that story line is so over done.  I haven't seen the preview for next week yet, but I read above something about a lindsay peyton showdown.  I just hope they don't go too cliche with it like the Nathan-Hayley-Carrie triangle storyline!

Preview for next week

[ Last edited by funny-girl101 at 2-22-2008 18:31 ]

Reply 82#82 funny-girl101's post

that's going to be funny

Promo looks interesting.  Always love those episodes where they trap two characters who don't get along together and see how it turns out.  Shall be a good epi.

Anyhow, I was scanning YouTube afterwards and found this from the next episode: WARNING SPOILER!

I have a feeling this isn't the end though!

Here's another one with Lindsey/Peyton/Brooke/Haley/Mia

Reply 84#84 imarielle626's post

Yeah, that's definitely not the end of Carrie. She's up to something much more twisted.

how do you post youtube video on the fourm?

Reply 87#87 bala's post

I just learned how.  It is simple enough.  What you do is copy the embeded text, isolate the url from there and then put it in the code [flash ]URL[ /flash] without the spaces

Reply 88#88 imarielle626's post

thank you but it doesn't work

[ Last edited by bala at 2-24-2008 09:11 ]

if you were lucas

Well i think Lucas made the right decision even if it's not one he wants, i mean think about peyton says no and broke his heart and Lucas met Lindsey and is finally happy and now he proposed, i think he made the right decision because Lindsey really loves Lucas and i know only reason he proposed was because he didn't want to loose her, in other words Lindsey gives him no choice.

Think about it, peyton isn't most stable girl she had so many mind changes at least with lindsey she's consistent.   

Episode 9

I really liked this episode (and the played my song at the end!). Lindsey was way mean, though. Like, she seemed like a nicer person. Like when she told Peyton that she wasn't the girl from the book, well Lindsey cannot exactly be the judge of that because she didn't know her before then. I felt really bad about what happened with her dad but Peyton lost her mom...twice. That has to be terrible. I thought that it was nice of Lindsey when she tried to be nice to Peyton but I don't know...I liked her before but not so much now. I don't know there's just something about her. Anyway, was Jamie not the cutest in this episode when he was hanging out with the guys...especially when he was imitating Quincy. I wish that Nathan would have just told Hailey anyway. I knew that Carrie was going to interrupt him. He should have closed the door and now Hailey is still going to blame him anyway. It was so nice seeing Tim!

I. loved. this. episode. This one ranks in the top 3 episodes of this season for me. Jamie was ADORABLE this episode, especially when Lucas gave him his jersey. The scene where he was imitating Quintin was just beyond cute.   Less Carrie this episode! Yes! I agree that Nathan should have just told Haley about it. What's up with Carrie interrupting/eavesdropping on Nathan and Haley's conversation? I'm glad she's leaving, but I'm sure she'll be back in no time to cause trouble.

I actually started to like Lindsey in this episode. I don't know, there was something about her in the previous episodes that made me, not dislike her, but also not like her. I guess she was just kind of like "Lindsey. Lucas' other girl," to me. Yes, Lindsey went a little far with her little song, but Peyton definitely crossed a line with hers. LIndsey's scene about her father was heartbreaking. What Peyton went through with her mothers was horrible, but at least she didn't have to see them not being able to walk, talk or even recognize her. She didn't have to pull a plug on a ventilator either. I don't know, I just found Lindsey's scene about her father really heartbreaking and I guess that's why she's growing on me a little now.

OMG, I'm such a dork. I called Quentin, Quincy.

Promo for next week

That promo totally gave me the chills for some reason. I'm actually excited for Dan's return.

Reply 92#92 funny-girl101's post

i have to agree this is what makes one tree hill ,one tree hill, it's the fact they produce good episode like this and make us care about the characters,  we learnt a lot Lindsey the fact she originally liked Peyton but because of the way Peyton treated her,her feeling change which is a shame but telling Lindsey ring was for her-I'm surprised she didn't ask Lucas about that but peyton explanation was plausible.

It was great to see that guy Tim-i can't believe we forgot all about him . i really thought he was under-used character on the show just look at way he rapped with that song put a smile on my face i liked what he said at the end we never keep in touch now we just need jake to make a reappearances with his daughter who should be 5 years old.

Next week episode look even better i can't believe they bring dan back I'm so excited it's going to be interesting-it does look like they purposely skip 5 years so that dan could get paroled.

Reply 92#92 funny-girl101's post

509 For Tonight You're Only Here to Know

I really didn't like any of the new people except Millicent.. After watching the library episode, the only ones I hate now are Victoria and Carrie. I don't think my hatred for Carrie is ever going to go away.. I loved the Quentin and Jamie scene.. Tim coming back was so random, I love it.. I don't think he's coming back after that. I think this episode was the best of the season so far.

I hate carrie lol she is such as s----! no offence!
i love jamie, he is the cutiest cutie in the world of cutiness!!!
i love millicent and mouth!
i love leyton!
i do not like lindsey!
i love brook!
i hate victoria!
i like mia + her voice!
i love tim lol hes sooo funny and
i love nathan
i am disliking haley lately

Reply 97#97 bala's post

That was SUCH a cute video!

Thread