Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 181#181 funny-girl101's post

Reply 187#187 funny-girl101's post

was it just me was this last episode just setting the scene for next week episode?

Reply 189#189 funny-girl101's post

It just felt nothing interesting happen in last episode and they save all better story-line for last couple of episode

Reply 191#191 funny-girl101's post

That was really funny hailey tell me you like see your nanny swimming in pool

Reply 194#194 funny-girl101's post

wouldn't it be more interesting if Jamie asked his parents why can't Grandpa Dan baby-sit me?

Promo for next Episode

i can't use Flash tags

[ Last edited by funny-girl101 at 4-22-2008 15:58 ]

One Tree Hill 5x14

Well it look the gang are back and i love begaining of this episode because we got see how each character woke up and what was on their mind, i think funniest is Skills that was plain funny, Dan seem try to sneak back into Jamie life and I'm glad Nathan knows that Dan has been hanging around but i love the scene in elevator where Dan enter and says you can jump me if you want -. i loved how Lucas explained to Jamie what dan did that was good way of saying what Dan did but Dan wake up with Keith on his minds kind of suggest some remorse which is good.

So they gave brooke a baby and let comedy start next week -need i say more

Quetin needs his attitude checked but what he did Nathan was awful no-one deserved that but he had humiliate him

I should guess Deb would be the new baby-sitter-is anyone surprised to know what has happend to her-we don't know what she been doing over the last 5 years.

Reply 201#201 funny-girl101's post

Deb meet Dan outside Jamie Party

was that clown hitting on deb with the balloons?

[ Last edited by funny-girl101 at 4-23-2008 14:59 ]

Reply 203#203 angel17halo's post

given the fact she was married to Dan-taste doesn't really seem a problem

Reply 205#205 funny-girl101's post

isn't it amazing how we chat about the next episode even through we haven't seen it just by look at 2 minute video?

Reply 207#207 nye87's post

One Tree Hill 5x15

Well this was an interesting episode and i have no sympathy for Dan i don't care what he got ,what he deserved i just hope nate doesn't do it but he has good heart so we just have to wait and see. Brooke and baby i found cool but i hope they are not hatching the plan for Lucas to be with brooke, the way she look at him might of suggested that. millcent trying to be more like guys was nice she did great thing and skills feel guilty about what happen to Jamie was sad, i had no idea he feeling like that you couldn't tell in previous episode.

Deb and clown were amusing

Reply 216#216 funny-girl101's post

OMG you guys are crazy dan got what he deserved

Karma a B**ch

Reply 219#219 funny-girl101's post

Reply 221#221 funny-girl101's post

It will be interesting-do any of you think he's lying?

Reply 223#223 funny-girl101's post

What are the chances of this getting renewed?

Reply 225#225 funny-girl101's post

silly me

Another Preview

[ Last edited by bala at 5-1-2008 11:52 ]

Reply 227#227 funny-girl101's post

Well just because i'm not a moderator doesn't mean i can't post preview this is a member topic but hey i always check my you tube account, that member is very good uploading these video-she is reliable source

Reply 231#231 funny-girl101's post

that the thing sometimes i can't tell on here -written not spoken

Thread