76 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Moonlight Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Moonlight Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 11 Discussion

So what did you think about the episode? With Josh dead, does this open the way for Mick & Beth or will Beth hold a grudge against Mick for not "saving" Josh?

Does Coraline really have a cure and if so is it beyond what Mick is willing to do? The revelation about a child's blood and the blood being the same rare type as Beth's brings in a whole lot of speculation.

Discuss!

[ Last edited by shinny at 5-10-2008 15:09 ]
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

I think Beth will hold a grudge against Mick but not for long  maybe just one episode. I liked the part where he turns into a vampire to scare the suspect into telling where the member of the MS-13 gang is while two cops were watching.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Wow, I loved this episode. I agree with Torres, she won't hold it for long. She is hurting now, but once she realises what she was asking, she'll probably apologise to him.

Yes, the whole child blood thing and also the perfect blood for a vampire is their own blood type....some interesting facts there.

I think They will be friendly but deep down for at least the rest of the season she will feel resentment. Gotta keep the suspense up. The child blood was interesting. And I liked that he actually fed on someone and didn't feel guilty about it. It was about time.

Great episode cant believe how much of a pig Beth is been. Mick is so desperate for her yet cant have it. I hope they leave the romance thing for a while now.
I think the whole blood thing may play out more during the series, looks as if they might have to find a "pure" source. I agree with shinny about him mentioning about their own blood type been the best and a very rare blood type may hold the key.
8/10

Next Episode......

"The Mortal Cure
Mick's dream of becoming human again is within reach when he uncovers Coraline's secret, but the answers come with a steep price. Meanwhile, still angry with Mick, Beth must deal with some heartbreaking news alone."

Reply 6#6 shinny's post

ooo is she pregnant?

Reply 7#7 gabsimom's post

Ooh, imagine.....can't wait for the next one !!!

Well, I kinda liked Josh but we'll see how this proceeds. I hope they're not rushing for any love thing here- I think Beth needs some time on her own to sort out things.

Reply 9#9 Teachergirl's post

Yeh, I reckon they'll need to drag it out a little bit longer and dangle the carrot in front of us. I kinda like their relationship now though, getting to know each other.

I was suprised they let Beth find out about Micks vampire-ness so early in the season- they have to slow down a bit now or there'll never be anything left for future seasons!

Reply 11#11 Teachergirl's post

Yeh exactly, I hate shows that go so far and then pull back massively and it's a game of will they won't they. I prefer the gradual approach

Reply 12#12 shinny's post

They rushed into things- I was wondering if their seasons are like five episodes. With all those things aready said and done so early into the whole thing- I wonder if they were desperately trying to impress viewers. I personally would have preferred a slower pace- with Coraline and Josh and the Beth/Mick relationship and the Cure........ it is all a bit too much at once. Every topic makes for a good storyline but when they all happen together it is a bit too much of a good thing.

Reply 13#13 Teachergirl's post

It will be interesting to see how they play it out now though. I loved it. I'm totally hooked. I think Alex O'Loughlin has a lot to do with that though

Reply 14#14 shinny's post

LOL that I definitely agree with. Between him and Kyle Schmid (Blood Ties), they put all previous actors playing vampires to shame. HOTHOTHOT
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 15#15 silver1978's post

Shannon, an Alex and Kyle sandwich........faints

As far as vampires go he's definitely a good looking one. I have a thing for cute vampires, anyone remember bram stokers dracula? MMMMH

Reply 22#22 casper27's post

Haha, I don't need a PI to track him down Casper, lol !!!

Reply 16#16 shinny's post

This is supposed to be a serious discussion thread not fantasizing LOL

Reply 17#17 casper27's post

It's a serious discussion about a fantasy

76 1234
Thread