Thread
Printable Version

Moonlight Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 14 "Click" Promo & Episode Discussion

"Click" Promo

[ Last edited by shinny at 5-10-2008 15:10 ]

Thanks Red and Jannah, I really appreciate that !!

I just posted ep 14 promo.

That looks awesome...once again the paparazzi get in the way... There was a cool thriller that came out a few years ago called "aparazzi" Of course, being the age I am and the personality I have, I would never have seen it...horror and thriller movies are so cool yet so terrifying ... I love reading about them though on paper...

[ Last edited by redsoxpatriot30 at 4-27-2008 20:54 ]

Reply 12#12 shinny's post

Thank you! And I love you new signature. ;)

Ooh, interesting...I can't wait to see how Mick will get himself out of this one.

Episode 1X13 Fated To Pretend

It's been awhile since I watched Moonlight.  But this episode is going to get me back into watching it again.  I love Mick and feel so sorry for him.  He wanted to be human again so bad but he gave it up for Beth.  Some of the scenes were really funny though,  especially when he is trying to catch the bad guys and he realizes that he doesn't have his vampire abilities anymore.  It really was a great episode.
I give it a 8/9 rating.

[ Last edited by penny3760 at 4-27-2008 23:08 ]
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

9/10

great episode even though once the story got going it was easy to predict that mick would once again become vamp'.

Nice to see another, more caring side to josef too, even if he did was eyein micks neck like he wanted to bite before mick asked to be turned back

Reply 15#15 yizzal's post

Yes, he was wasn't he? I suppose it's just "instinct" that he could feel the blood pumping in Mick.

Reply  13#13 nye87's post

Thanks Jannah, I love my new sig !!

Reply 11#11 nye87's post

Know what you mean............I think they make a great comedy, good cop / bad cop duo and would like to see much more of them team up together.  It would be a rather emotive storyline if the writers did pit them against each other......who knows eh? We'll just have to keep on watching
.......On the inter-net ,  nobody knows your a dog.......

Quote:
Originally posted by iklemiracle at 4-27-2008 12:30  
The score is mostly to do with the walking along the beach shirt undone shot.......

Loved see the actor who plays Mick do a great job of playing him mortal, it was more than just the scoffing o ...
8/10

HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea the part with Mick being turned back by Josef was sad. The kiss at the end was good, but yes, perdictable.

[ Last edited by silver1978 at 4-28-2008 16:09 ]
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 18#18 silver1978's post

Beth was right it really up to mike to decided whether he wants her or not.

Shameless Gratuitous Shot

And for the men my favorite character

Reply 20#20 shinny's post

Hold on while I wipe up the drool.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 22#22 silver1978's post

LMAO Shannon !!

Craig, I suppose we'll allow that

9/10
I think the episode had a lot  of emotion.  Even though it was obvious that he would have to turn back into a vampire, I think they showed the depth of his love by showing how much he loved being human and what a big sacrifice he was willing to make for Beth.  It was also very touching how Josef, even though he always berated Mick for wanting to be human, truly felt happy for him that he was human again and didn't want to take it away from him.  Before biting him he said "forgive me" and you saw he wasn't as heartless and unemotional as we were led to believe.  In the end he was a true friend.

Reply 24#24 cshapiro's post

Yep, that scene was full of lots of emotion. I thought the bit that got me was when he said "He's got my Beth" - I was like

Reply 21#21 casper27's post

i did find a better picture than this unfortunately it too hot post HOT PICTURE

Here another pictures for the guys

9/10 for the episode as a whole. I’d give it full points, but it wasn’t perfect (what show is really…)

For being in limbo so long, they really came back with a bang; rather than losing momentum, they actually seem to gain it. I would have liked to know what happened with the Coraline situation. I know we see the results with Mick being human again, otherwise she’s an absolute non-entity. I actually felt kind of sorry for her at the end of the last episode.
I think my biggest complaint about the end was that it felt too soon. If anything was going to motivate him to give up his humanity, I wouldn’t have accepted anything less than saving Beth, but I had hoped to see him enjoy his humanity more. All the same, it worked for me. I mean, let’s face it, the show’s about a Mick the vampire.
So many wonderful things to say about this episode, really, and so much homework to get back to
OK, I just couldn't resist adding more. I thought the kiss was both predictable but not and actually expected Mick to let her walk away and then brood a bit more. It's highly unusual for a show to let the lead characters admit their feelings so soon, especially when there's angst about it working. The fact that Mick readily admits his feelings for Beth so soon and the fact that he does it before becoming a vampire again actually make the kiss less predictable for me. As a human he no longer had the relationship hazards that he always brooded over, but he kisses her after becoming a vampire again.

[ Last edited by linauri at 5-2-2008 05:52 ]

Reply 27#27 linauri's post

I agree. I was a little surprised that he turned back to a vampire so quickly. I thought it was inevitable, but like you, I thought we'd see him being a human a bit longer.

It got me thinking though. It's very like when Superman gave up his powers so he could be normal with Lois. He realised pretty quickly that the thing he wanted to change was the very thing that allowed him protect the person he loved. I guess for Mick it was the same and unfortunately for him, and perhaps this was more realistic, it came sooner rather than later.

Roll on the next episode. Promo looks great !

Thread