76 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Moonlight Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

9/10

Good Episode to return with even tho slightly predictable that Mick would turn back, Not sure if i like the will they wont they idea with him n beth gettin together, could drag out too much but i guess we'll have to wait n see.  

all in all its turning out to be a great series n glad i decided to watch

I haven't got much to say that hasn't already been said. I hated that Mick turned back and it was so sad when he realised what he was losing but at the same time knowing that he had to save Beth.   
Points are high for me for this show generally as I think it's great but I don't know what I'd rate this episode. I think there have been better ones in terms of storyline but this has to be the most emotional one of the series.
I knew after the previous episode that he couldn't be human for long due to the nature of the show and it was pretty obvious he'd turn back to save beth - I guess that once you've been a vampire it's hard to be human and vulnerable again and not be able to help people in the same way anymore. It's been done before with Angel!

I guess because of that I'll go 8/10.

(PS Love the 'beach shot' but am not going to let that sway me to giving a higher rating ..........maybe it should be 81/2 /10! )
Recent Ratings
  • casper27 Points +11 C/O Shinny for Moonlight quiz.Well done 5-4-2008 09:14
"You're on the ride, you might as well open your eyes!"

i hope people don't mind me using this discussion topic i must say this was another brillant episode i honestly don't know where to start Beth quit buzzwire so she going work with mick on his cases?, my favourite bit of the episode was at a the start that fancying driving was brillant i was really enjoying it and two kids vamps might be a good addition to the show but i suspect one-off but Beth learning mick would be in danger if she remain with buzzwire and what she willing to do to protect mick suggest that this might become more complicated than it already is. New guy case against mick st john

I'll rate this one 9 and a half out of 10.

After 3 months Moonlight def returned with a bang, there were so many cute moments in this ep. I actually thought they were gonna let Mick be human for a couple more eps, I'm glad they didn't. I loved the part where Jo turned Mick bac it was awesome mostly cuz I didn't expect it. The new cop, I just know, is going to get on my nerves. I'm hoping Mick get's Beth soon but I know it's gonna get messy be4 that happens with the cop being rumored to be interested in Beth and all.

Is anyone else thinking that maybe down the moonlight line Mick will turn Beth into a vampire???? Does any1 want this to happen??? Cuz personally I wouldn't mind.
GET A FREE XBOX 360

http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=98689      

Reply 31#31 ebz_88's post

no he wouldn't

Click

I did enjoy this episode. I also cannot believe that she quit Buzzwire and that she did it so quickly. OMG, pictures!!! That is going to be one hard problem to resolve. I love Mick and Josef's chemistry (Mick calling Josef "Dad"). I didn't like Josef as much before, but I am really starting to like him a lot more. I think that with him having bigger parts in episodes, we get to explore his personality more. Whew, I would never want to be a celebrity because the paparazzi are pretty extreme. Its so funny because I watched TMZ with my mom earlier today and that basically sums it all up. I feel sorry for all victims of the paparazzi.

TMZ? -sorry i'm not hip with slang

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Reply 7#7 shinny's post

Thanks, it an US website  

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Yep, they also have a show that airs on a some US channels. That's the link above, the TV part. Trashy TV at it's finest !!

Episode 15 Discussion (Spoilers if not seen)

Just when you thought mick had a son he didn't but beth now working for that guy and i really like this episode but it cool mick always has to be the hero and no question i'm sorry mick just broken down a whole wall with his bare hands and he been shot few times and walk away unharmed i'm surprised new guy didn't question any of that but i like him. As to beth she growing on me at first i thought another blonde actress side-kick but she getting more interesting love the bit when she sneaks in and overhears conversation that mick can't have children.

Reply 71#71 bala's post

This really look mess up but nice try

promo for season-finale

[ Last edited by bala at 5-10-2008 15:41 ]

What's left behind - 1x15

This was a very emotional episode for Mick. The chance that he might have a "family" made him realise how much he wanted one. Vamps can't have kids, but since Mick became human again before turning back to a Vamp, I suppose there is a chance.

I thought that bit was funny too Bala. I wish we could see more of Josef and Mick, those two have great on screen presence together. I'd imagine they get on really well in real life, it just comes across.

Ben is growing on me too and now that Beth is working for him, we're going to see a lot more.

Btw, keep you eyes peeled as I will be doing a 1x14 and 1x15 combined Quiz soon.....

Reply 73#73 shinny's post

I agree; it was really sad to see that he didn't have a family after all. I think that he was able to break the wall down so easily because the guy didn't repave the wall after putting the child behind it and he had the intention of taking him out of there (thus, he would have to be able to get behind it again) if he "overcame his fear". I also LOVE Mick and Josef together...they crack me up. Josef must have really been into the conversation to not be able to sense when Beth entered the room.

I just saw the season finale promo and hopefully, they are trying to play with our minds (as all promos do). I wonder what happened to Coraline. Maybe the won't let us know until next season.

Reply 74#74 nye87's post

Yeh, I was wondering about Coraline too. She just sort of disappeared into the back ground. I'd guess that IF (fingers crossed) there is a Season 2 we are going to see more of her

1 x 16 Sonata

This was a great ending to Season 1. I loved how they all worked together to keep their secret. Jackson ending his life to be with the one he loved made Mick realise that the time he has with Beth now is precious.

I wonder who gave the list to Ben? Was it their way of proving that they take care of business themselves? I mean Jackson & Emma's names were crossed off the list.

Lets hope one of the other networks see what we see and pick this up for Season 2 !!

76 1234
Thread