25 12
Thread
Printable Version

Moonlight Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Wow, I loved this episode. I agree with Torres, she won't hold it for long. She is hurting now, but once she realises what she was asking, she'll probably apologise to him.

Yes, the whole child blood thing and also the perfect blood for a vampire is their own blood type....some interesting facts there.

Next Episode......

"The Mortal Cure
Mick's dream of becoming human again is within reach when he uncovers Coraline's secret, but the answers come with a steep price. Meanwhile, still angry with Mick, Beth must deal with some heartbreaking news alone."

Reply 7#7 gabsimom's post

Ooh, imagine.....can't wait for the next one !!!

Reply 9#9 Teachergirl's post

Yeh, I reckon they'll need to drag it out a little bit longer and dangle the carrot in front of us. I kinda like their relationship now though, getting to know each other.

Reply 11#11 Teachergirl's post

Yeh exactly, I hate shows that go so far and then pull back massively and it's a game of will they won't they. I prefer the gradual approach

Reply 13#13 Teachergirl's post

It will be interesting to see how they play it out now though. I loved it. I'm totally hooked. I think Alex O'Loughlin has a lot to do with that though

Reply 15#15 silver1978's post

Shannon, an Alex and Kyle sandwich........faints

Reply 22#22 casper27's post

Haha, I don't need a PI to track him down Casper, lol !!!

Reply 17#17 casper27's post

It's a serious discussion about a fantasy

Reply 19#19 casper27's post

Or I could bump into him while I'm in Oz in March. I know he's from Canberra (and lived in Sydney), but he might just possibly be visiting Melbourne........

Episode 13 - Fated to Pretend (discussion and possible spoilers)

Please rate the episode out of 10 and then leave your comments about your rating.

9/10

I loved this episode. It had so much going on with it. It was lovely to see Mick enjoying being human again. Stuffing his face with a hot-dog and then having a picnic with Beth on the beach. I sensed during the whole episode, however, that they were always leading up to Mick not being able to take as much care of Beth now that he is human. As soon as he was pitted against a vampire, everything changed.

I really liked how Josef made him see this. As much as Josef can be selfish, he's a good friend to Mick. I have to admit that I did shed a tear when I saw Mick shed one after Josef turned him....

I think Beth is right though. The hold back on their relationship is Mick being afraid to lose Beth when she gets old, but at least he could have some happiness now.

And, Eric Winter has joined the show as asst district attorney Benjamin Talbot. Looking forward to seeing more of him......

Reply 2#2 bala's post

According to IMDb......

Eric Winter        ...         ADA Benjamin Talbot.

Quote:
Originally posted by iklemiracle at 4-27-2008 12:30  
The score is mostly to do with the walking along the beach shirt undone shot.......
Haha, I totally hear you

Episode 14 "Click" Promo & Episode Discussion

"Click" Promo

[ Last edited by shinny at 5-10-2008 15:10 ]

Thanks Red and Jannah, I really appreciate that !!

I just posted ep 14 promo.

Reply 15#15 yizzal's post

Yes, he was wasn't he? I suppose it's just "instinct" that he could feel the blood pumping in Mick.

Reply  13#13 nye87's post

Thanks Jannah, I love my new sig !!

Shameless Gratuitous Shot

Reply 22#22 silver1978's post

LMAO Shannon !!

Craig, I suppose we'll allow that

Reply 24#24 cshapiro's post

Yep, that scene was full of lots of emotion. I thought the bit that got me was when he said "He's got my Beth" - I was like

Reply 27#27 linauri's post

I agree. I was a little surprised that he turned back to a vampire so quickly. I thought it was inevitable, but like you, I thought we'd see him being a human a bit longer.

It got me thinking though. It's very like when Superman gave up his powers so he could be normal with Lois. He realised pretty quickly that the thing he wanted to change was the very thing that allowed him protect the person he loved. I guess for Mick it was the same and unfortunately for him, and perhaps this was more realistic, it came sooner rather than later.

Roll on the next episode. Promo looks great !

25 12
Thread