Thread
Printable Version

Moonlight Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

9/10 for the episode as a whole. I’d give it full points, but it wasn’t perfect (what show is really…)

For being in limbo so long, they really came back with a bang; rather than losing momentum, they actually seem to gain it. I would have liked to know what happened with the Coraline situation. I know we see the results with Mick being human again, otherwise she’s an absolute non-entity. I actually felt kind of sorry for her at the end of the last episode.
I think my biggest complaint about the end was that it felt too soon. If anything was going to motivate him to give up his humanity, I wouldn’t have accepted anything less than saving Beth, but I had hoped to see him enjoy his humanity more. All the same, it worked for me. I mean, let’s face it, the show’s about a Mick the vampire.
So many wonderful things to say about this episode, really, and so much homework to get back to
OK, I just couldn't resist adding more. I thought the kiss was both predictable but not and actually expected Mick to let her walk away and then brood a bit more. It's highly unusual for a show to let the lead characters admit their feelings so soon, especially when there's angst about it working. The fact that Mick readily admits his feelings for Beth so soon and the fact that he does it before becoming a vampire again actually make the kiss less predictable for me. As a human he no longer had the relationship hazards that he always brooded over, but he kisses her after becoming a vampire again.

[ Last edited by linauri at 5-2-2008 05:52 ]

Thread