Thread
Printable Version

Moonlight Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

8/10
Darn you, shinny! You've got me hooked on this show now... Great episode (next week's looks pretty cool too)... I think I agree with all of you on the episode elements...just not the beach scene...because I have an interest in girls ... Anyways, I feel bad for Mick because he had to make a choice and I know how aggravating it can be when a relationship is there, but it's not there...know what I'm saying? What I liked most about the episode was that they didn't know which of the two stories caused Maureen's death... However, when they got the suspect narrowed down, I felt disappointed in the hostage situation...I'm more for how they get to the scene and then rescuing them... When Mick just showed up, it was BANG BANG BANG and then everybody came together and sang "Let It Be" Not that I have anything against the song...I love the Beatles! But anyways, now I've got to go back and watch the other episodes... shinny, I have a good feeling that if you work hard enough, you can become the mod for Moonlight... I have faith in you!

[ Last edited by redsoxpatriot30 at 4-27-2008 22:05 ]

That looks awesome...once again the paparazzi get in the way... There was a cool thriller that came out a few years ago called "aparazzi" Of course, being the age I am and the personality I have, I would never have seen it...horror and thriller movies are so cool yet so terrifying ... I love reading about them though on paper...

[ Last edited by redsoxpatriot30 at 4-27-2008 20:54 ]

Thread