Thread
Printable Version

Moonlight Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 silver1978's post

Wow this was wicked episode and mick got a little cocky when he tried knock the guys off, but he had a choice he could of turned Josh but guess he didn't want to risk it in case.

What i find annoying was mick was there when Josh got kidnapped he didn't notice two guys approaching him-he was to blame for Josh death however he did his best stop Josh from bleeding. he did his best but he could of prevented just been more observant

Even beth want mick to turn him but it was right decision he didn't-if it had been beth he probably would but because he never liked Josh.

Reply 25#25 casper27's post

i have a must-see list

Episode 12 Discussion (Spoilers if not seen)

Well Lance new super-vamp , Beth and mick were back to friends but that didn't last corline back and history of French revolution and vampire was an interesting twist.  So the cure is temporary which i liked. Mick taking cure created problems and now mick human which means he lost his ability.

just went elinimate one love triangle another one forms.

Reply 27#27 casper27's post

hell yes finished moonlight moving to medium season 4 than other free shows.

Reply 1#1 shinny's post

i thought he was a cop?

Reply 3#3 shinny's post

you really couldn't tell in this episode since he said he was investigate i assume he was a cop?

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

It was obvious he was going turn back into a  vampire

Reply 18#18 silver1978's post

Beth was right it really up to mike to decided whether he wants her or not.

Reply 21#21 casper27's post

i did find a better picture than this unfortunately it too hot post HOT PICTURE

Here another pictures for the guys

i hope people don't mind me using this discussion topic i must say this was another brillant episode i honestly don't know where to start Beth quit buzzwire so she going work with mick on his cases?, my favourite bit of the episode was at a the start that fancying driving was brillant i was really enjoying it and two kids vamps might be a good addition to the show but i suspect one-off but Beth learning mick would be in danger if she remain with buzzwire and what she willing to do to protect mick suggest that this might become more complicated than it already is. New guy case against mick st john

Reply 31#31 ebz_88's post

no he wouldn't

TMZ? -sorry i'm not hip with slang

Reply 7#7 shinny's post

Thanks, it an US website  

Episode 15 Discussion (Spoilers if not seen)

Just when you thought mick had a son he didn't but beth now working for that guy and i really like this episode but it cool mick always has to be the hero and no question i'm sorry mick just broken down a whole wall with his bare hands and he been shot few times and walk away unharmed i'm surprised new guy didn't question any of that but i like him. As to beth she growing on me at first i thought another blonde actress side-kick but she getting more interesting love the bit when she sneaks in and overhears conversation that mick can't have children.

Reply 71#71 bala's post

This really look mess up but nice try

promo for season-finale

[ Last edited by bala at 5-10-2008 15:41 ]

Thread