Thread
Printable Version

Moonlight Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I give it a 9/10, too!

I also loved this episode. It was funny and nice to see Mick enjoy our daily comforts so much. I like how his experience actually helped him to feel better about being a vampire. I actually did not predict the ending; when he was turned back, I was like "What?! Not fair!"   Too bad he didn't get to enjoying human life more and eat a Krispy Kreme doughnut. OMG, that other vampire was so scary. That actor always freaks me out in his movies and so (for me), his vampire portrayal was very believable. It was so weird that I knew that Maureen was going to die but I have no idea how (maybe I accidentally came across it or something ). It was so nice to see Josef helping Mick and caring enough to apologize before turning him back to a vampire. He cracked me so much in this episode: "Hey, its my two favorite humans!"

Oops, I didn't see the rating thing.

[ Last edited by nye87 at 4-27-2008 23:01 ]

Reply  8#8 iklemiracle's post:
Oh, I hope not. I like Josef so much as Mick's bestfriend and it would be sad to see that relationship end. But, I did get the same feeling when he attacked him. I was so happy to see that he did it out of caring for him and not malice.   

Reply  9#9 shinny's post:
You guys are funny! But I totally agree with RSP and I think that you would make a wonderful moderator!

Reply  10#10 redsoxpatriot30's post:
Where did you see the trailer at? I've been looking for it. Thanks!

Reply 12#12 shinny's post

Thank you! And I love you new signature. ;)

Ooh, interesting...I can't wait to see how Mick will get himself out of this one.

Click

I did enjoy this episode. I also cannot believe that she quit Buzzwire and that she did it so quickly. OMG, pictures!!! That is going to be one hard problem to resolve. I love Mick and Josef's chemistry (Mick calling Josef "Dad"). I didn't like Josef as much before, but I am really starting to like him a lot more. I think that with him having bigger parts in episodes, we get to explore his personality more. Whew, I would never want to be a celebrity because the paparazzi are pretty extreme. Its so funny because I watched TMZ with my mom earlier today and that basically sums it all up. I feel sorry for all victims of the paparazzi.

Reply 73#73 shinny's post

I agree; it was really sad to see that he didn't have a family after all. I think that he was able to break the wall down so easily because the guy didn't repave the wall after putting the child behind it and he had the intention of taking him out of there (thus, he would have to be able to get behind it again) if he "overcame his fear". I also LOVE Mick and Josef together...they crack me up. Josef must have really been into the conversation to not be able to sense when Beth entered the room.

I just saw the season finale promo and hopefully, they are trying to play with our minds (as all promos do). I wonder what happened to Coraline. Maybe the won't let us know until next season.

Thread