25 12
Thread
Printable Version

Moonlight Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Yep, they also have a show that airs on a some US channels. That's the link above, the TV part. Trashy TV at it's finest !!

What's left behind - 1x15

This was a very emotional episode for Mick. The chance that he might have a "family" made him realise how much he wanted one. Vamps can't have kids, but since Mick became human again before turning back to a Vamp, I suppose there is a chance.

I thought that bit was funny too Bala. I wish we could see more of Josef and Mick, those two have great on screen presence together. I'd imagine they get on really well in real life, it just comes across.

Ben is growing on me too and now that Beth is working for him, we're going to see a lot more.

Btw, keep you eyes peeled as I will be doing a 1x14 and 1x15 combined Quiz soon.....

Reply 74#74 nye87's post

Yeh, I was wondering about Coraline too. She just sort of disappeared into the back ground. I'd guess that IF (fingers crossed) there is a Season 2 we are going to see more of her

1 x 16 Sonata

This was a great ending to Season 1. I loved how they all worked together to keep their secret. Jackson ending his life to be with the one he loved made Mick realise that the time he has with Beth now is precious.

I wonder who gave the list to Ben? Was it their way of proving that they take care of business themselves? I mean Jackson & Emma's names were crossed off the list.

Lets hope one of the other networks see what we see and pick this up for Season 2 !!

25 12
Thread