Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Can you add premiere dates and if the series has ended.
example : 2000-present or 2000-2002
Also does the show have an interesting tag line?
What happen to watch it now here (link to vip page)
Does the show have an official site?
No links to the casts wiki or imdb page?
ok thats it for now.

Thanks Shinny, every few pages does have an updated list. It would not work to put it in episode guides because they are so long.

Drama:
Damages, Dirty Sexy Money, Friday Night Lights, Hidden Palms, Hustle, Life As We Know It, Mad Men, New Tricks, Nip/Tuck, Oz, Rescue Me, Six Feet Under, Shark, South of Nowhere, The Black Donnellys, The L Word, The Sopranos
Action Adventure:
Brotherhood, Criminal Minds, Prison Break
Comedy:
Aliens in America, Friends, Greek, Monk, Psych, Pushing Daisies, Reaper, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Seinfeld, The IT Crowd, The Office,Ugly Betty, Weeds
Sci-Fi:
Done  
Animation:
South Park

[b][color=Green]sddvasquez is already working on Weeds, damages, South Park & Seinfeld

Also, Milks is going to do The L Word & Nip/Tuck.[/color][/b]

I never found Sddvasquez hard. It is the ones with #'s in them I can't remember.
What is Forum edicate for shortening ones user name?

So thats how you spell etiquette? I knew it looked funny  Now everyone back to work.

Done and Done

OOPS, I mean Almost.

Why not post the Tudors guide here 1st and if it is approved you may post it then you can go in and do all the updates

Reply 294#294 shinny's post

Sounds good to me

everyone 01torres has made an updated About VIP membership post. We need to go back and add this link to our about show posts or just switch it..
Thanks

At the bottom of about shows we have links to watch it on the vip site then we also say want to watch but you are not a vip member learn about it here: link to learn about how.
Do you understand now?

Reply 340#340 bala's post

Just make a new one and I will delete the old one.
Also SG-1 needs it's episode guides done. I can bump down or move the 1st 4 as I would likeit done like the seinfeld one since it is 10 seasons. Alot of points to be given for that one and episode pics even with episode title are available on photobucket. I know you all   me. I would do it but I would rather give out the points plus I am packing for the big move.

Reply 346#346 bala's post

We are asking the same question, so I am sure it will be soon.

Reply 381#381 Micallefs's post

The episode gudes look great however before we post them and award points I would like you to find larger banner like pictures.
Thanks

Take a look at the season 1 and 2 banners, Does the cast look right? It looks like season 3 and 4 to me.

Reply 390#390 Micallefs's post

great. Also points will not be awarded for season 4 until it is complete.

Reply 392#392 spratt89's post

There are plenty of other shows without episode guides. This is a great way to earn points and improve our forum.

Go ahead there are some great examples on here!

Thread