Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Reply 4657#4657 spratt89's post

Thanks Adam.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 4656#4656 codebreaker's post

I'm out of points for today, but think I'm caught up with posting the stuff I needed to.  You are welcome to post what you've already done, or you can wait until the points have been awarded.

Reply 4660#4660 codebreaker's post

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-26-2014 12:39  
Offering to do the about & episode guide for Partners the day before it's added is a neat trick
LOL!  That is a neat trick.  I wonder if LBJ mentioned we were getting it, or if Adam could just sense that it was going to be added?

Reply 4664#4664 codebreaker's post

I'm out of points again.  I'll leave a note in Site Management so that if anyone has time, they can award some of them.  

Reply 4710#4710 codebreaker's post

I'm out of points for now, but you are welcome to post the other ones you've already posted.  Either another mod will award the points, or I will when mine replenish.  Thanks Jim.

Reply 4725#4725 codebreaker's post

Have at it Jim.

Reply 4740#4740 codebreaker's post

I'm out of points for today, but go ahead and post either all you've posted, or just those which have been awarded points.

Reply 4748#4748 shinny's post

Thanks Sinéad.

Reply 4751#4751 spratt89's post

Thanks Adam.  I plan to continue updating those I've been doing.

Reply 4753#4753 codebreaker's post

Thanks for noticing that Jim.  I'll post it now.

Reply 4780#4780 shinny's post

I'm just out of points now, so would appreciate if you could award some tomorrow.  Thanks.

Reply 4782#4782 spratt89's post

LOL!  Don't you love when you create work for yourself by trying to get organized?  I've started updating the guides I've been doing.  Sad thing is, I can't remember all the ones I've been doing, so I have to keep checking.

Reply 4790#4790 codebreaker's post

I've left The Knick in "comedy", where you posted it, since it's listed there on the site.  Please let me know if you notice that it gets moved on the viewing site so I can move it in the forum too.  Some dramas overlap genres, but this one is most definitely a drama.

Reply 4794#4794 codebreaker's post

I'm already doing the Doctor Who season 8 guide (and posted it weeks ago), but go ahead with the others.

Reply 4806#4806 spratt89's post

I fixed the images on The Big Bang Theory already, so that's one less you need to do.

Reply 4808#4808 codebreaker's post

Thanks.  Go ahead with those, Jim.

FYI

I've not abandoned or forgotten about this thread.  I've just been sick a lot this winter.  I'm just recovering from a bad bout of the flu, and awoke today to a full blown head cold.  Once I'm back to something resembling normal - for me, anyway - I'll make sure to post the stuff I need to, and to update the shows I've been doing.

Reply 4822#4822 codebreaker's post

Go ahead with those Jim.  

Reply 4862#4862 codebreaker's post

I know.  We've been asking, but it's taken this long to get this update.  We'll have to ask again about fixing those links on VIPTV.  Since we have a brand new Error Report thread, that link should be easily updated, and the other one can just be removed.  I see you've all been busy.  I'm slow getting going today, so am just seeing that LBJ added the alphabetized subforums.  Hopefully, it will make the forum somewhat more organized.

Reply 4865#4865 codebreaker's post

Yes, you can still do the guides you listed before.  I'll go and check those other threads to see if they still need to be closed.

Thread