Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

I still have 98 shows to edit the banners on, I didn't realize just how many shows I had done

Reply 4805#4805 spratt89's post

74 Shows left, then I can start the process of the current episode guides I need to do along with the new shows I stated I would do, Thank the lord most of I have said I will do once they are added to the site are not until some point next year

All Banners Updated, now I can finally start doing my episode guides

I'm not sure if its been done & just forgotten to be posted but Brickleberry Season 3 Episode Guide is missing

Reply 4846#4846 codebreaker's post

oh right, did you also do a season 2 episode guide for Mad & an About For Monsters vs Aliens by any chance

and what page is that on so I can award the points for you

Reply 4849#4849 codebreaker's post

I have awarded points/treasure for everything you have done on page 242, they are all ready for you to post

was an About & Episode Guide ever done for Triptank

Reply 4853#4853 shinny's post

I think its just this page that need the points awarded if you can do that for us

Reply 4855#4855 codebreaker's post

OK, are you doing the About & Episode Guide for Star Wars Rebels by any chance

Reply 4858#4858 codebreaker's post

That's fine, I think the first season for the Star Wars Rebels ends tonight

Reply 4860#4860 codebreaker's post

Thanks, will do it now

I cant seem to find any Seinfeld About, not sure if its been done but not posted or if it needs doing

Will do the abouts for the shows listed below and do the episodes guides for them and all the overs soon after now that the forum is sorted

Better Call Saul
Black-Ish
Bosch
Forever
The Flash
Gotham
Marvel's Agent Carter
NCIS New Orleans
One Big Happy
Scorpion
Arthur & George

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 4-4-2015 13:55 ]

Does anybody have the list of shows that currently don't have an about or episode guide done for them

Reply 4952#4952 codebreaker's post

I removed a couple that I had posted in the last couple of days, I will have a look at doing some of these but god damn that is a lot of shows

I'm going to try and do some more of these shows soon, but I have a huge list of shows already to do for next season which includes close to 15 news ones I have picked out from new shows from June onwards

I'm going to wait to do the old and new shows on my list until the new year in the hope some new banners are made

Thread