58 123
Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Good start but please make the cast and characters section clearer.

Yep looks good, I made one minor change for fun. Go ahead and post it.

The guides look good except the picture. Could you change it to look more season 2.

also in Everybody hates Chris Could you find different banners for each season? The actor has aged quite a bit.

those points really add up fast for easy (just time consuming) work. About the shows give you even more of a creative challenge as well as lots of points.

X-men picture is awesome but not from the show. Also a little color in episode titles would be nice.

Reply 460#460 spratt89's post

That's fine. The original picture was uber cool but just wasn't right. What was that one from? Now I want to watch it lol.

Reply 462#462 spratt89's post

yes, I just don't have the points yet to give you, maybe Barb will be on soon or Bala can give you your points.

Please tweek this one a bit more and  try to find a better picture. try photobucket.com

I made a few changes and try to do a table add the shows main site and link the watch it now to vip site. thank you for your hard work but well worth the 10 points.

Perfect!

just need some banners, check photobucket.

yes go ahead also is there a longer about the show for life on mars? perhaps tv.com or wiki will have a better one? and  try and center the banner.

Remeber you cannot go to the pit stop until they are completed and approved by either myself, barb or any other mod.

Remember racers you must do 1 episode guide and 1 about the show according to rules of this thread!

Nice Job Barb and spratt! WTG!

needs a banner and the about needs to be longer check wiki and tv.com if you have to.

ok looks great, sorry got your PM to late it seems.

58 123
Thread