Thread
Printable Version

Torchwood General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Torchwood General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

it's starts tonight and tomorrow i will do a short review.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 8-27-2015 18:25 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Already done in previous post I think Bala.

Reply 2#2 casper27's post

that his review not mines

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Ok look forward to reading it.

Reply 6#6 kwargalla's post

Spike thats who he reminded me of as well been trying to figure out who it was thanks.
Good episode although when I first saw John Hart I thought it was Robson Green its an uncanny resemblance. I think it was a womans hand looked feminine
Re  kwargalla #6,Bala #7 I think Jack was looking for anything to prove he's still got it. Check out the little cheeky grin he gives to the camera on his way out of the office.
I think its inevitable that the two series will come together, maybe for another Dr Who movie?

Well this was an intresting episode, i mean john hart was good chacter i love how when he met captain jack they beat each other up and kissed was rather amusing . i felt that this episode was rather funny james master is a fantastic actor you can see he was quite natural in this episode. we know he will be back in future episode i can't wait to see what happends.

Gwen & team, it look like the team did quite well without jack, with his absence all team worked quite well with each other, i was amazed as recepionist don't know his name but  he was promoted field agent.

i'm looking forward to rest of this season from preview it look quite good even through i figured everything out from the promo it going to be intresting how they makes this series more funny.

This is the first time watching Torchwood.  When I read one of the questions to the quiz that they had about the show, I didn't know what to expect.   The Question was " Who shot the blow fish?  I am sitting here thinking, now why would anybody want to shoot a blowfish. Then I watched the show.  That was one ugly fish!    I like these types of shows. And I am going to start watching it from the very first episode of season 1.
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Reply 7#7 penny3760's post

Are you into Dr Who Granny P?
I loved the blowfish man thought it was very original. Torchwood is a great series if you don't take it to seriously. I've seen some comments saying its cheesy but thats what its supposed to be.

Reply 12#12 kwargalla's post

guess not

gotta love James (Capt John Hart) He adds a wonderful dash of sex, violence and comedy.  (Very like his Spike character - long live buffy) I'm not sure how many episodes he'll be in but I can't wait.  
And yes it was great to see the team kept functuning without Jack but that they really missed him and the spice he adds to their life.  fyi bala - Ianto is the office boy's name.
the promo for the rest of the season does look great.  Martha Jones will be an excellent addition to the team if only for awhile.  it would be fun if they did a cross over between torchwood and Doctor Who so the team could met the doctor.  that would be a great laugh.  Can't wait for the rest of the season to happen!!

plus did anyone else feel Jack might have asked Toshiko or Owen out if Ianto said no (w/ Gwen engaged and all)? feeling lonely jack?

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 6#6 kwargalla's post

fyi bala - Ianto is the office boy's name.

thanks

did anyone else feel Jack might have asked Toshiko or Owen out if Ianto said no
no-because i think lanto is weakest team member-he couldn't even shoot blowfish.

Martha Jones will be an excellent addition to the team-really?don't like her

who's the mystery woman john hart said he found to jack?

I didn't really like Martha that much in the beginning either.  I think it was cause I liked Rose so much but I really liked what they did with her in the final couple of episodes of Doctor Who.  I think they played Martha and Jack well together if they cann keep up the funny reparte she'll work.

for some reason I thought it was a man's name that John said he found so I was thinking a son or family member but  Now I'm gonna have to go and check.

Went back and checked the name was Grey - pretty unisex for a name.  the hands looked like a woman's hand holding a small child's hand.  (at lest that's what it look like to me.)  anyone else see differently?

I didn't like last night episode

why was Ianto kissing jack?

Reply 14#14 bala's post

i think this is the first time they actually show their personal relationship on screen.  they've been making enough comments about it, i think they're letting the people who didn't get the suttle hints.

i liked the episode - to the last man.  bala - what was it that you didn't like?

Reply 15#15 kwargalla's post

the whole story-line with tommy hence why i didn't enter torchwood quiz

i'm really excited about tonight episode because of Gwen's Boyfriend

That was a fantastic episode i'm so glad gwen didn't give him the amnesia pill

NO QUIZ

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Quiz is up now I didn't have time last night to watch the episode (playing a Clan Match for EUMC on CoD4).
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I agree, I am so glad he knows now. She is so much happier. Do you think Jack is in love with her. It seems she brings out the softer side of him. Is Owen blind not to see Tosh. Or is he just pretending not to notice to let her down easy.

Thread