Thread
Printable Version

Torchwood General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

gotta love James (Capt John Hart) He adds a wonderful dash of sex, violence and comedy.  (Very like his Spike character - long live buffy) I'm not sure how many episodes he'll be in but I can't wait.  
And yes it was great to see the team kept functuning without Jack but that they really missed him and the spice he adds to their life.  fyi bala - Ianto is the office boy's name.
the promo for the rest of the season does look great.  Martha Jones will be an excellent addition to the team if only for awhile.  it would be fun if they did a cross over between torchwood and Doctor Who so the team could met the doctor.  that would be a great laugh.  Can't wait for the rest of the season to happen!!

plus did anyone else feel Jack might have asked Toshiko or Owen out if Ianto said no (w/ Gwen engaged and all)? feeling lonely jack?

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

I didn't really like Martha that much in the beginning either.  I think it was cause I liked Rose so much but I really liked what they did with her in the final couple of episodes of Doctor Who.  I think they played Martha and Jack well together if they cann keep up the funny reparte she'll work.

for some reason I thought it was a man's name that John said he found so I was thinking a son or family member but  Now I'm gonna have to go and check.

Went back and checked the name was Grey - pretty unisex for a name.  the hands looked like a woman's hand holding a small child's hand.  (at lest that's what it look like to me.)  anyone else see differently?

Reply 14#14 bala's post

i think this is the first time they actually show their personal relationship on screen.  they've been making enough comments about it, i think they're letting the people who didn't get the suttle hints.

i liked the episode - to the last man.  bala - what was it that you didn't like?

Reply 20#20 gabsimom's post

In season 1 there was something said that owen and tosh got together already or was it that she wanted to (i forget) but either way she's tried before and he just doen't she her that way.  which i must say that i like that.  i don't think they make a good pairing.  also with jack & ianto, gwen & own(once apoun a time) & and gwen & jack in the future enough with the office hook ups.  Tosh has bad taste when choosing a lover and her choose in owen proves that once again.  She needs to look for love as far away from torchwood as she can get.

episode 2x07

still contemplating about what i thought about the episode.
I did like it but something was missing.......
i'll think on it and post again when i figure it out.

Thread