Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Chuck Versus the Cliffhanger

Well meet real volkoff was interesting and the way they rescued him and saved Sarah was great but Morgan having the intsec should be very interesting and i am glad it's renewed but i think stop after next season it's getting boring ?. Think about it what more can they explore we meet both chuck parents and we seen improvement to the intersec so what else can they do?.

Reply 149#149 bala's post

The parachute invasion was amusing and Morgan being the new Intersect should be funny

Reply 150#150 codebreaker's post

It was a good finale, though I don't see Grimes being the intersect more than an episode.  Well next season is the last according to the network, so we will see
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Chuck Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres October 28, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-25-2011 19:05 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

the shows return date has been pushed back to October 28

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

Well at least it's not 2012

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I think NBC really dislikes Chuck
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 4#4 sanggye's post

if they did they would of ended a long time again.

Chuck Versus the Zoom

Well Morgan trying to be as good chuck was amusing but losing their funding and trying make buymore profitable is an interesting plan.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 10-1-2011 10:32  
if they did they would of ended a long time again.
NBC has tried to cancel the show since the second season, there was a major campaign to keep it on air, they went to Subway (the campaign) which is why Subway is a big big sponsor of the show.  And this is last season, has already been confirmed, which is why NBC put it on the Friday Night Death Spot

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 10-29-2011 08:03  
Well Morgan trying to be as good chuck was amusing but losing their funding and trying make buymore profitable is an interesting plan.
I don't know if I like Chuck not having Chuck as the Intersect, Morgan is even more of a screw-up of it than Chuck ever was.

Reply 8#8 sanggye's post

That reason why they did it add to comedy look chuck become leader of the team which is promotion don't you think?. Look like there are more secrets that chuck doesn't know about?.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Oh yeah always with the secrets.  I missed when they got married?  When did that happen.  

This was an okay episode....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 10#10 arksongbird80's post

They got married in the last episode of the 4th season, Chuck vs the Cliffhanger

Reply 11#11 sanggye's post

OH!  I'm too the point where there's nothing of true interest, so I just forgot.  ( I mean, REALLY forgot. I can't remember anything from that ep. :/)    I use to LOOOOVE this show...

5x01 Chuck Versus the Zoom

I thought Morgan as the new Intersect would give it a new direction but he is too clumsy for my liking

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

I agree, I didn't find anything he did as an agent to be funny, I mean, why did he run through the water?

Reply 14#14 sanggye's post

the whole thing was a bit dumb.  To break the vase....He couldn't have paid less attention.

Chuck Versus the Bearded Bandit

This episode wasn't much better but ending was a bit odd if there think that was suppose to create suspence it didn't we know it's only 1-2 episode than he will come back to chuck side.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I did find it odd that morgan didn't know who Indiana jones or skywalker was.  Then we saw next week preview and it said it was "malfunctioning" in his head.  Bummer!  The suspence would have been better.  Funny that the older brother hired them to extract his younger brother to kill.  HAHA  Carmichael Industries got played.

Where's Ellie?

Thread