Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I see we forgot about Chuck.  Here's a thread to talk about episodes or just the show in general.  Have fun, and don't forget to label spoilers.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 20:01 ]
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

anyone excited about double episode this week?

Chuck Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premiered September 29, 2008

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-9-2010 15:45 ]

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

it was a good episode

Reply 4#4 spratt89's post

Yeah well i might do a quiz on this

Reply 6#6 spratt89's post

great guest stars Melinda Clark and John were great in this episode

Reply 8#8 spratt89's post

but something just occuried to me why they going over the top to promote how hot Sarah is-that day-dream was a bit too much OTT.

Reply 10#10 spratt89's post

it was a good episode it's great to see Bryce is back

Reply 12#12 spratt89's post

fantastic episode you right sarah was amazing in this episode it shows some history .

Reply 14#14 spratt89's post

i have to admit this season hasn't been as funny as the first season

Episode 6

i can't believe chuck kiss casey

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I really don't like the new girl (her name is Jill?) but then I love Sarah and Chuck together.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 18#18 silver1978's post

Well it's tv show there bought back brace for sarah so it's fair they bring back one chuck ex's girlfriend jill

Chuck 2x07

Best episode ever i can't comment on how great this episode is i mean Sarah and chuck girlfriend were brillant in this episode

Episode 1: Pilot

This was a great series premier, I loved the scene when Sarah visited the Buy More for a second time and said to Chuck “I'm not sure I'm able to receive calls cause I never got one from you”, the funniest scene for me was when a masked Sarah kicked Chuck & Morgan's butts while trying to steal Chuck's computer, I liked the scene of Sarah taking out some NSA guys in a Night Club without Chuck knowing, my favourite scene however was when Chuck disarmed a bomb using an adult website.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-13-2010 22:39 ]

Episode 2: Chuck Versus the Helicopter

This episode was slightly better than the pilot episode, the scene when Chuck was tested by Dr. Jonas Zarnow near the beginning was a little funny, I loved the scene when Sarah & Casey  joined Chuck, Ellie, Captain Awesome & Morgan for dinner, my favourite scene was when Chuck had to fly a helicopter, I also loved the ending to this episode when Chuck & Sarah talked while Casey was told he might have to kill Chuck once the new intersect in up and running.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-13-2010 22:41 ]

Episode 3: Chuck Versus The Tango

This was a very good episode, I liked the scene when Captain Awesome taught Chuck how to dance The Tango but the scene when Chuck danced The Tango with Malena at some art auction was hilarious, I loved the scene when Malena tried to interrogate Chuck, my favourite scene however was the rooftop fight scene between Sarah & Malena, I also liked the sub-plot about Chuck & his team of friends having to fix a whole bunch of broken computers.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-13-2010 22:42 ]

Episode 4: Chuck Versus The Wookiee

I thought this was a pretty good episode, I really liked the Carina character and I hope she makes a second appearance at some point, I found it funny how Chuck sent the Diamond to General Beckman & CIA Director Graham in the mail, I swear I was almost sick when I first saw the extremely hairy Peyman Alahi, the scene of Casey tied to a bed thanks to Carina made me laugh a little, my favourite scene was at the end when Sarah kind of let Chuck know her middle name is Lisa.

Episode 5: Chuck Versus The Sizzling Shrimp

This was a pretty good episode, I found it funny watching Morgan trying to sell to Buy More customers, I like how Morgan ended up not getting fired because Ellie came and saved his butt by buying a whole bunch of things, my favourite scene was when Chuck helped save the day by setting some fireworks off inside of a van, I always find It funny how Chuck is told to stay in the car/van but always does the opposite, I hope to see more Ellie & Morgan scenes soon because the scenes they had together in this episode were brilliant.

Episode 6: Chuck Versus The Sandworm

This was a fantastic Halloween Episode, I loved the scene towards the end when Chuck & Sarah took their first real photo of them together, the scenes of Morgan acting like a grown up made me laugh a little bit, my favourite scene was when Chuck disarmed Laszlo's bomb, I really liked the scene at the end when Chuck & Morgan talked about sandwiches while Casey listened in, I also liked the interaction that took place between Chuck & Laszlo's characters, the funniest part of this episode for me was when Captain Awesome turned Morgan into a grown up.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-13-2010 22:43 ]

Thread