Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 69#69 sanggye's post

Well what a cliffhanger

Reply 70#70 bala's post

I was waiting patiently but looks like i will have to look elsewhere

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

I also waited patiently after watching other show not on here i ran out new shows to watch.

Reply 72#72 bala's post

I was downloading all the new show this morning when we had a power cut so i had to wait and then start again so by the time i have caught up they might be here

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

That's must of been annoying, sorry to hear that  

I thought it was a good episode, but honestly did Sarah have to leave and how long is she going to be gone.  

I'm thinking the "proposal" is going to happen on the season finale.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 75#75 arksongbird80's post

Only for a couple of episode pretending to be a double agent

Lester was an idiot for trying to impress a girl with Jeff and Sarah following Chuck's mothers footsteps will be different

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

I think it will be only for a few episode, but it also looks like Chuck is in for some interesting times next episode
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Episode 1: Chuck Versus The First Date

I thought this was an excellent start to season 2, the scene of Chuck walking in on Ellie & Captain Awesome having a shower together had me in stitches, I liked the real date Chuck & Sarah had even if it was cut short, my favourite scenes was when Chuck first bluffed himself out of a dangerous situation and then brought reinforcements to save Sarah & Casey who were surrounded by Colt & his men, the end to this episode with Casey not killing Chuck because the new intersect blew up was both exciting & tense, I also liked the sub-plot about Chuck/Morgan looking for a new Buy-More assistant manager.

Episode 2: Chuck Versus The Seduction

This was a very funny episode in my opinion, I have to admit but I would love to of seen some flashbacks of Casey failing the art of seduction course, I could not stop laughing at the scenes of Roan Montgomery giving Chuck tips in seduction, I really liked the scene when Chuck was kicked off a hotel balcony and ended up landing on a bed of sorts near the hotel swimming pool, my favourite scene was when Chuck saved Sarah from being killed by Sasha Banacheck, I was not that interested in the sub-plot involving Lester being assistant manger.

John Larroquette & Melinda Clarke were both quite brilliant in their guest star roles.

Episode 3: Chuck Versus The Break-Up

This episode was absolutely fantastic, I loved every minute of the sub-plot about bullies from the Sports Shop taking over the Buy-More but the best bit was when Anna kicked Mitt's butt, my favourite scene was when Sarah & Bryce danced the Forbidden Dance, I was impressed with how Chuck negotiated with the thugs for hire by giving them $4.5 Million to leave everyone alive, the case had it hitches but in the end they got the microchip and the $4.5 Million back, I never saw the ending coming with Bryce giving Chuck an intersect update via a pair of sunglasses.

Episode 4: Chuck Versus The Cougars

This was an excellent episode because it gave us a great deal of insight into Sarah's past and how she came to join the CIA, I almost dropped my drink multiple times from laughter thanks to the scenes of the Buy-More employees just giving away items for ridiculous discounts and then throwing a party at the Buy-More to make the money back, I loved the dinner scenes that involved Casey, Chuck, Sarah, Heather, Mark & 2 bad guys, my favourite scene however was the Sarah & Heather fight scenes, I really liked the happy ending to this episode with Chuck & Sarah talking.Nicole Richie did a very good job of playing Heather Chandler in my opinion.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-20-2011 23:04 ]

Episode 5: Chuck Versus Tom Sawyer

This was a very good episode because we finally learned something about Jeff's past, I found the scenes of Emmett talking to Morgan, Lester, Jeff & Anna slightly funny because of what he wrote down about each of them, the look on Ellie's face when Chuck walked through the door carrying an unconscious Jeff was priceless, I was a little disturbed by Jeff's major obsession with Anna, my favourite scene was when Chuck beat the Missile Control game with all of Jeff's adoring fans cheering him on, It was very sweet of Sarah & Casey to get Chuck his Stamford Diploma.

I am undecided on weather or not I like this Emmett Milbarge character.

Chuck vs The Gobbler

Chuck taking on the gobbler was touch-n-go, and Casey getting so hurt that he can't tell Chuck that Sarah hasn't really turned.  Next Week, everything is going to hit the fan  
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 79#79 sanggye's post

That was a great fight between Sarah and Casey but Chuck not knowing what really happened was a great way to end

Reply 79#79 sanggye's post

Yes Casey took a risk with that fall but chuck really tough decision to make

Chuck Versus the Push Mix

Well that was a lot in one episode,  Everyone is safe and sound, The Big Bad is locked away, so I guess we go back to just regular missions, no Ring, no Vorcoff, so now they gotta come up with someone new i guess.

Loved that Awesome called the CIA to get Ellie to the hospital

Reply 82#82 sanggye's post

Yes it was getting a bit tiresome and i am glad it's all over but propose in the hospital wasn't best place After all that planning it came spare of the moment decision and chuck taking down Vorcoff was rather impressive.

Reply 83#83 bala's post

I think the hospital proposal was the best, because it was spur of the moment and from the heart.

Thread