Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 84#84 sanggye's post

Yeah it just felt a little rushed for the episode sake we didn't even get to hear her answer

Reply 85#85 bala's post

I would say from the kiss it was yes but this would of been a nice season final and the guys singing Push it was funny

Episode 6: Chuck Versus The Ex

This was a fantastic episode to watch, the scene of Big Mike chocking on a doughnut and then spitting the crumbs into Lester's face was quite funny, I loved the speech Chuck gave after General Beckman told Chuck to reconnect with Jill, I found the scene of Chuck & Jill having dinner a little funny, the scene when Chuck came clean with Jill to get her help was brilliant, my favourite scene was when Chuck kissed Casey to save his life, I also liked the sub-plot about Captain Awesome trying to teach the Buy More employee's basic medical response skills but the best part was the Test.

I am actually liking the Dr. Jill Roberts character who is being played by Jordana Brewster.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 2-3-2011 16:25 ]

Episode 7: Chuck Versus The Fat Lady

This was a brilliant episode full of action, I loved the look on Chuck's face when the camera on the Buy More roof started to watch him and Jill kissing, I found the scene of Chuck, Sarah & Casey crawling through a ventilation system a little funny because of what was being said, my favourite scene was when Chuck & Sarah had to jump in the shower together because they were sprayed with something only for Jill to catch them, I liked the side story about Emmett trying to find out where Chuck keeps disappearing too.

I was really beginning to like the Jill character because of how she interacted with Chuck so I can admit I surprised at the end when it turned out Jill worked for Fulcrum.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 2-3-2011 16:25 ]

Episode 8: Chuck Versus The Gravitron

This episode for me was the best one of the season so far, I liked Chuck's reaction to finding out Jill was Fulcrum, I also liked all the scenes of Chuck being scared and afraid while at the Carnival with Jill, the scene of Big Mike seeing a Buy-More security breach alert on his phone quite funny because of how he reacted, my favourite scene by quite some distance was when Big Mike football tackled a Fulcrum agent just before he killed Casey, I felt bad for Chuck because he ended up arresting Jill, I think this episode had a perfect ending with everyone have Thanksgiving dinner.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 2-3-2011 16:24 ]

Episode 9: Chuck Versus The Sensei

I thought this was a really good episode to watch, It was nice to finally meet Captain Awesome's parents Honey & Dr. Woody Woodcomb even If I did find Honey a little annoying at times because of how pushy she was, I have to admit seeing Casey from the past with that stupid beard made me laugh, the best thing about this episode for me was seeing how out of charater Casey acted, my favourite scene however was seeing Casey get his butt kicked but still managing to beat his Sensei after a pep talk by Chuck, I enjoyed the side story about the Buy-More competition to see who will become employee of the month or worst employee of the month.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 2-3-2011 16:24 ]

Episode 10: Chuck Versus The DeLorean

This was an excellent episode, It was great to meet Sarah's dad Jack Burton, it was nice to see Chuck spy on Sarah for a change considering how Sarah & Casey are contently spying on Chuck, I was somewhat shocked that both Casey & Sarah fell for Jack's deception, my favourite scene was the look on Chuck's face when he found $10 Million in his bank account, I found the entire sub-plot about Morgan buying a car with Captain Awesome's money instead of putting a deposit on an apartment for him and Anna the best sub-plot of the season so far. It was also nice to see Anna reappear as the show has been missing her witty personality.

Episode 11: Chuck Versus Santa Clause

I loved everything about this Christmas episode, I found the scene of Morgan asking Chuck if he looks like an adult while in an elf suit very funny, I found the comment Ellie made to John after he was shot in the foot about allot of people getting around with nine toes quite funny, It was brave of Chuck to admit to being the intersect as it saved Ellie's life, my favourite scene was when Morgan along with Big Mike & Captain Awesome saved the day after Lester was knocked out cold, I look forward to seeing how Chuck acts around Sarah after witnessing her kill Mauser in cold blood for knowing Chuck is the intersect.

It was brilliant to see Reginald VelJohnson make a cameo appearance as Sgt. Al Powell who he played in Die Hard.

Episode 12: Chuck Versus the Third Dimension

This was a very good episode, I liked the opening action scene with Chuck & Casey trying to get a live grenade to a safe place, It was good to see Chuck act somewhat relaxed for a change while out partying with Tyler even if he did end up half naked and hanging onto the outside of an elevator for dear life, my favourite scenes was when Chuck & Tyler ran from the bad guy while at the Concert towards the end, I liked the Jimmy Butterman character because he sold that Golden Ticket for $800 bucks which is something I would of done, I can admit I would of lost all trust in Sarah by now after seeing what she did in the last episode.

In my opinion Dominic Monaghan who played Tyler Martin in this episode has become my favourite guest star of the season so far.

Episode 13: Chuck Versus The Suburbs

This was a great episode, I loved the look on Chuck & Sarah's faces when Casey told them they were going undercover in the suburbs as a married couple, I thought it was very sweet seeing Chuck & Sarah act like a normal married couple during breakfast, I liked the scenes of Chuck inside of Sylvia's house, my favourite scene was when all the Fulcrum agents were disabled thanks to Casey, the sub-plot about Morgan, Lester, Jeff & Emmett trying to help Big Mike out all because he is getting divorced quite fun to watch because in the end Big Mike hooks up with Morgan's mum.

I really liked the guest appearances made by Jenny McCarthy & Andy Richter who played Sylvia Arculin & Brad White respectively.

Episode 14: Chuck Versus The Best Friend

This was a really good episode to watch, I could not help but find it funny how Chuck, Morgan, Lester & Jeff were spying on Anna while they themselves were being spied on by Sarah & Casey, I can say without any doubt what so ever that If I was a spy I would never betray my best friend even if it was an order, I felt really bad for Chuck because he had to be mean to Morgan, the scene of Chuck & Casey saving Morgan and the Chinese Ambassadors lives from a Car bomb was brilliant and a little funny, I also loved the scene of Sarah & Smooth Lau fighting, my favourite scene was of Lester & Jeff performing in front of everybody at the Buy-More.

Episode 15: Chuck Versus The Beefcake

This was quite a good episode, It was actually great to see Chuck act all jealous because Sarah had to get close to Cole Barker, It was great watching Chuck act really scared after being caught whilst Sarah & Cole acted really calm, I look forward to seeing where this whole Chuck & Morgan possibly moving in together goes as I'm sure something funny will happen, I loved the minor sub-plot about Morgan crashing with Chuck at Ellie & Captain Awesome's home only to then get kicked out after Ellie & Captain Awesome saw Morgan naked in the kitchen.

This whole Chuck & Sarah storyline is getting a little old with the lets break up and then lets get back together, I wish they would just get together and stay that way.

Episode 16: Chuck Versus The Lethal Weapon

This was a fantastic conclusion to the last episode where Cole was kidnapped at the end by Fulcrum, I enjoyed seeing Chuck & Cole kind of bicker the whole time even when they were in the process of saving Sarah & Casey, my favourite scenes were of an injured Chuck following an injured Perseus all the way from the hospital, I cant wait for this mystery Orion creator of the Intersect storyline to come up again, I loved the sub-plot about Morgan thinking he was moving in with Chuck while Anna was thinking she was moving in with Morgan.

I have to admit that I really liked the Cole character because he seemed like the all round James Bond type spy with how he did things and of how he interacted with Sarah.

Episode 17: Chuck Versus The Predator

I thought this was a great episode, I found it somewhat disturbing that Jeff's office is in the Men's bathroom of all places, I was in pure hysterics at watching Chuck, Sarah, Casey, Lester & Jeff all dressed like ninjas trying to steal that Laptop for different reasons, my favourite scene by some distance was of Big Mike, Morgan, Lester, Jeff & Emmett going to the Beverly Hills Buy-More and causing some minor destruction of property, I'm loving the new storyline involving Chuck & Orion the mystery creator of the intersect and I'm dying to know just who Orion is.

Episode 18: Chuck Versus The Broken Heart

This was a pretty good episode, I found it funny how Alex shot that nurse with a tranquillizer gun, my favourite scene was when Alex pretended to be a stripper to get Captain Awesome's hospital key card which was around his neck, In my opinion that Bachelor party looked pretty fun and I know I would not mind having one just like that, my second favourite scene was of Chuck & Dr. Mohammed Zamir laughing about almost everything thanks to some nitrous gas, I loved how this episode ended with Chuck finding his long lost father.

I liked the Agent Alex Forrest character played by Tricia Helfer because she was like the female version of Casey.

Episode 19: Chuck Versus The Dream Job

This was another brilliant episode, I would probably of had the same reaction to Ellie if my dad had just left without saying why, I liked the scene when Chuck attempted to attack Ted Roark (played by Chevy Chase), I loved the scenes of Steve handing out good advice to Devon & Chuck, my favourite scene was when Chuck darted Casey with the tranquillizer gun, I never in a million years suspected Steve of being Orion and it was quite sad that he got caught by Fulcrum but he did give quite a nice goodbye speech to Chuck, my other favourite scene was when Chuck talked General Beckman into giving him the job of finding Steve/Orion.

I think Scott Bakula was the perfect choice to play Ellie & Chuck's father Steve Bartowski.

Episode 20: Chuck Versus The First Kill

This was a great episode in my opinion, I could not stop laughing at the scenes of Bernie chasing Chuck & Jill around the house which ended in Bernie dying of a heart attack which I kind of saw coming, my favourite scene was the massive shoot-out inside of some Fulcrum building when Steve/Orion might be being held at, I loved watching every second of the sub-plot about Emmett having some devious plan in place to take Big Mike's job, the ending to this episode was fantastic with Chuck & Sarah going rouge to find Steve.

It was good to see Jordana Brewster reappear as Jill Roberts and I have to admit I would of let Jill leave too if I was in Chuck's position.

Episode 21: Chuck Versus The Colonel

This was an excellent episode that has made me even more excited to see the season finale, I was disappointed in Casey for just a little bit but he made up for what he did in the end, I knew somebody was going to learn the truth about Chuck but I never suspected it would be Devon, I have decided that the sub-plot in this episode about Morgan making amends for causing Big Mike to lose his job the best sub-plot of the show so far, It was good to see Chuck well intersect free but I doubt that will last for long, I was also hoping for a bit more Casey & Sarah fighting.

I would love to know just how many lives that Vincent character had before he died in this episode.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 2-4-2011 04:33 ]

Episode 22: Chuck Versus The Ring

This was a fantastic season finale, It was nice to see Chuck & Casey both quit the Buy-More together and then have a touching conversation, I was in hysterics at watching Morgan stall the Wedding Ceremony, my first favourite scene was of Chuck, Bryce & Sarah pinned down by Fulcrum only to then be saved by Casey and his men and what was funny is how nobody heard a thing because Lester & Jeff were singing, my second and personally my favourite scene was of Ellie & Devon getting married on a beach thanks to Chuck, I absolutely loved how this episode ended with Chuck taking down 5 dirty spies all by himself thanks to the new intersect.

It was good to see Bryce again and I never would of guessed that he knew Steve was Orion but the scene of Bryce dying towards the end was very sad.

Episode 1: Chuck Versus The Pink Slip

This was a very good episode to start off season 3, I liked how this episode started with Chuck failing Spy School because he cant control his emotions, I could not stop laughing at the scene when Chuck super kicked that guy in the face who later turns out to be an assassin, my favourite scene was of Casey using that huge mini gun and enjoying himself in the process, I loved the ending with Casey giving Chuck some training, I guessed Chuck, Casey  & Morgan would end up working at the Buy More again by episodes end, I may not of liked the Emmett character but not even he deserved to die.

Thread