Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

At least she wasn't sitting down

Chuck Versus the Cat Squad

I thought it was obvious who the traitor was from the start

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-9-2011 17:03  
Trust Chuck to sneeze and get them caught but Sarah getting the wrong idea about the ball and chain comment was funny and Beckman and the rocket launcher was over the top
The ball and chain thing was great and Beckman and the missile launcher was icing on the cake.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 2-15-2011 05:55  
I thought it was obvious who the traitor was from the start
I agree bala, it was  too easy, no agent can be that ditzy and cheerful.  Morgan's situation was a surprise for him, tempted on one side by lust and other side by love.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

i thought that episode was hysterical but it didnt even occur to me that sarah was upset about family and friends
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 93#93 babysexylexy's post

She hides it well

Reply 90#90 bala's post

I liked how Carina made Morgan feel uncomfortable and like the rest of you i thought Amy was the obvious traitor but I'm glad Alex and Morgan are OK

i have to say that casie flirting was just so awful i think i woke the neughbours up from laughing
always repect peoples opinions

Chuck Versus the Masquerade

Well Morgan moving out, Casey still being there but leaving the team, and someone taking over Volkoff business. she seem to kind and funny, Now She is going to be evil?

Reply 97#97 sanggye's post

You are underestimate that actress she can play evil trust me i seen her other roles she's good. Just look the way she shot that guy and what he said to her

Reply 98#98 bala's post

Not talking about the actress, her character was sweet, look at teh interraction between her and Chuck... and for no reason but finding out who her was really was is going to make her evil

Reply 99#99 sanggye's post

Ok yeah the character is sweet it just she able make herself quite likable in this episode.

Reply 97#97 sanggye's post

Chuck swinging from the tree was over the top but amusing to watch and who would thought the key was in plain sight for all to see but Ellie and Awesome unlikely solution to their parenting problem was funny

Reply 101#101 codebreaker's post

Well it's a comedy so i like how they come up with crazy ways to do stunts on this show

Reply 102#102 bala's post

It was nice to see him use the intersect for something other than karate

Reply 103#103 sanggye's post

Yeah it was but they really more creative way for him do use intersec

Chuck Versus The First Bank Of Evil

Well she really trusted Chuck and he let her down causing bigger problem she was really good person but now forced work bad guys because she no one she can trust

Reply 105#105 bala's post

Vivian did a great job at salvaging the situation at the bank the first time and that's an impressive clothes line they have at Castle but burning the money may have been a bad idea if Sarah wants the wedding of her dreams

Reply 106#106 codebreaker's post

That was waste good money but because government agency they could take stolen money could they since they are the good guys?.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 3-1-2011 07:05  
Well she really trusted Chuck and he let her down causing bigger problem she was really good person but now forced work bad guys because she no one she can trust
How did he let her down?  It was the CIA that did it, Chuck wasn't able to and he wasn't happy about it.

Thread