Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 108#108 sanggye's post

Yes we know that but from her point of view  Chuck and CIA are same thing.

Chuck Versus the A-Team

Wow another good episode again proving there only one insetec and diffuse a bomb with apple juice was great .

Reply 110#110 bala's post

I had a feeling for a while that Ellie will be the next Intersect with her persistence in getting her dads computer back and with Chuck's floor in killing has proved how important he really is

Reply 111#111 codebreaker's post

Well her character has become boring chuck has to be star of the show but i honestly don't know why they keep her around.

Reply 112#112 bala's post

Captain Awesome would make a good agent and if he accidentally got the Intersect that would be awesome

Reply 113#113 codebreaker's post

That would be amusing

Reply 114#114 bala's post

I don't really see either becoming pf them becoming an intersect.  Good intersect, like that Chuck showed them that he is better, and when the intersect left, both of them were relieved.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 115#115 sanggye's post

Yeah they seems relived but at least we understand grada situation

Chuck Versus the Muuurder

Well check got a new friend and a new nemesis.  Guess she got brainwashed to believe all the lies.  And Ellie is Agent X, what a sleeper agent?
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 117#117 sanggye's post

That's a good question but i suspect she going anti-intersec it's seem some sort fail safe if ever it got into wrong hands. Look like codebreaker had right feeling about Ellie.

Reply 117#117 sanggye's post

I must admit that i thought it was Bentley that was the saboteur but putting her life on the line was impressive and Ellie as Agent X should be interesting

Reply 118#118 bala's post

I am pleased that Ellie's character has a new lease of life

Chuck Versus the Family Volkoff

Well nice returning episode with family issues Vivian trying to kill her father was amusing but chuck mother trying to protect Elle from finding out intersec project but i thought agent X was Chuck but it look like agent X has the intersec so i am guessing he's a evil version of chuck?.

Reply 121#121 bala's post

I just couldn't get into this episode or the last few honestly.  Chuck just isn't that funny any more.  It's losing my interest and that's a shame....I use to LOVE this show.

I like the VIVIAN angle and I'm really glad they've kept Linda Hamilton's character, but really Ellie needs to know what's going on and Chuck is a blah for not telling her.

Sarah and the prenup was a stupid side line.  :/
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 122#122 arksongbird80's post

Yeah it's not funny i am only watching it to see what happens next

Reply 121#121 bala's post

Chuck signing the prenuptial seamed to of put Sarah off her game which was strange considering it was her idea but Ellie and Awesome trying to follow her mother was amusing and it seams they underestimated Vivian

Quote:
but really Ellie needs to know what's going on and Chuck is a blah for not telling her.
This...  I am so tired of Chuck not telling her, and now Ellie playing the same game, it is getting very old.  Still like the episode

Chuck Versus The Wedding Planner

I have say this was one of  the better episodes, doing a con with her dad to get the device was amazing and what great wedding present he left her . That wedding planner was good con artist even when chuck tried arrest she made sound like he was pervert .

Reply 126#126 bala's post

It was good, but i can't believe that Chuck and Sarah couldn't find her on thier own

Reply 127#127 sanggye's post

Yeah them not finding her was kinda lame.  Lying to General Beckman was NOOOOT a good idea.

The Casey/Alex and ex-wife story line could have used more air time.  I would like to see their conversation develop.  Haven't seen one another in 20 years and it was a 5min convo.  HMMM
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread