Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 128#128 arksongbird80's post

Well he Casey was in a rush  
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 129#129 sanggye's post

At least she witness him in action

Reply 130#130 bala's post

all valid points...but STILL..............
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 131#131 arksongbird80's post

you just can't keep everyone happy

Reply 126#126 bala's post

It's hard to believe Sarah and Chuck were conned out of the check for $26,230.00 for their wedding but i suppose that's justice for what she and her father did and convincing Beckman to allow them to use more resources was amusing

Reply 133#133 codebreaker's post

I think it is supposed to show us that Sarah has lost some of her edge since she has been with Chuck
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Chuck vs Agent X

Loved the chuck and ellie had "the talk"!!!   Soooooo glad she's finally in the loop.  Although, I doubt she would have understood before the experience with her father's computer.

Loved loved loved the Lady in Sommerset England!  i thought the Casey was gonna kiss her or ask her to marry him or something. D

Now about using the knitting ball to detinate teh gernade.  HAHAHAHHAHAAHHA

VOLKOV!  Nice...:

Reply 135#135 arksongbird80's post

I honestly didn't see that coming   of all the people it had to be him i think next week season final ?

Reply 136#136 bala's post

Liked the episode, figured Vorcoff had to be Agent X when they met the mother, cause it had to be somebody they knew, and outside of Chuck's father, there is no other male character of that age except for Big Mike and he didn't look like the grown up version of the boy in the picture

2 more episodes Bala,  May 16th is the season final, and it is called Chuck vs the Cliffhanger

Reply 135#135 arksongbird80's post

The old lady was great and who would of thought Agent X was Vorcoff but i wonder if Chuck's mother knew and I'm glad Ellie knows the truth

Chuck Versus the Last Details

Wow i am left rather speechless after the ending i knew she capable of evil but target Sarah Norseman device made for a great clif-hanger . I can't wait for the season finale next week

Reply 139#139 bala's post

Yeah I thought that was very devious of her.  If Vivian were a bit smarter, she would hear the CIA out.  I mean that evil guy confirmed what chuck was saying.  She's just sooo angry.  Such a shame.  Looks like next week they are pulling Alexi in to help with Vivian.....drama!!

Reply 140#140 arksongbird80's post

well most of the episode I was like boring... it just didn't seem to do anythign for me, until the last 2 minutes

Reply 141#141 sanggye's post

I've noticed recently I can Take Chuck or leave it.  Doesn't bring much to the entertainment table for me.

I totally understand your feelings....

Reply 139#139 bala's post

Morgan's responsibilities as Best Man include his most dangerous mission yet which was interesting but what a cliffhanger at the rehearsal dinner

Finale

Well chuck you have finally lived up to your own standards.  That was a great season finale.  It had the feel of a series finale so I'm glad they planned for that.

Really looking forward to the group being private and I'm sure....they will figure out something with Grimes.  I mean really, he can't stay the intersect.  Can he??

Reply 144#144 arksongbird80's post

Well wouldn't it great if he made him the bad guy

Reply 145#145 bala's post

No because Grimes is the quarky sidekick who always gets into trouble.   New bad guy.  I will be funny to see him do the intersect.

How much trouble can he get into.  Really?!

Reply 146#146 arksongbird80's post

A lot , think about for 4 years he is always in chuck shadow now he has skills to be anything he wants to be he will start mis use it. . they need to do something grimme a little more interesting and since we know they can remove intersect  safely with those glasses

Reply 147#147 bala's post

I'm sure at least half of the season will be dedicated to his blunders with the intersect.  Should be amusing.

Thread