Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 17#17 arksongbird80's post

I miss Chuck being the intersect.  It was funny that Awesome's did the commercial and his name-tag said Captain Awesome.  Morgan going to the other team and losing memories.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Morgan taking out the new client just compounds my dislike for Morgan being the new Intersect and then going to the other team is crazy but Awesome doing the commercial was amusing

Chuck Versus The Frosted Tips

Well the kill order for morgan is going good but seriously how far will Morgan go i just felt it was surprising it had a virus

Chuck - Bloopers Season 4 Gag Reel

Reply 20#20 bala's post

It makes sense, still hoping Chuck will get it, but it was kinda cool that Chuck, without the intersect easily blocked Morgan, while all the other ones didn't.  Wonder how long Jeff will be sober and straight?
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 20#20 bala's post

At leased the trojan horse in the version of Intersect inside Morgan explains his bizarre behaviour

5x04 Chuck Versus the Business Trip

Well no more Morgan Intersect!    Casey getting arrested though, means someone didn't die, wish he recorded that conversation he listened to.

Reply 23#23 sanggye's post

Yeah really upset that Casey got arrested.  Sad too that Grimes and Alex broke up.     They were great together, but he did lie to her....  SO GLAD that jeffery got lester arrested. Seriously, that guy is crazy.

These episodes are just...  Average.  They aren't even funny any more.  little boring truthfully.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 24#24 arksongbird80's post

Ark, I agree, since it is the last season, they seem to just be putting them out.

Reply 25#25 sanggye's post

Well the fact that we know thsi last season is of some comfort but i am still curious to know how they will end this show it better be great or all fans will be disappointed.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

And disappointing fans is a consideration?  Studios don't care, especially when cancelling shows.  Look at the decent shows that were getting a good fan-base that have been cancelled in the last year..

Reply 23#23 sanggye's post

I'm glad the Intersect is out of Morgan But what a time to be without it with Jane after him and Awesome swapping places with Ellie was nice

Chuck Versus The Hack Off

Well a good episode but nudist cult being a front was amusing

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I really enjoyed seeing Chuck being a hacker, every since the pilot they always talked about how good of a computer person he was, but outside of opening a few security systems we never saw anything to really prove it, and saying that "Swordfish" was based off him was too funny.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Chuck using his hacking skills does make a nice change considering his so called computer knowledge from Buy More's Nerd Herd and having Shirley and Abed from Community was amusing but I'm glad she left Decker the constellation prize

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

His knowledge is a lot more than from Buy More, in fact that was a big part of the plot for the first season or two, how he was a hot shot computer programmer and was attending college, when he was kicked out for something he didn't do.

chuck vs the curse

This was one of the best episodes of the year.  It wasn't funny like the first couple seasons, but it did have the suspence.  So glad that ellie and awesome were such big characters.  I miss them and want more screen time.  The general was great too.  Loved her wig!  like a bee hive on her head.  haha

Obviously the bad guys want to break someone out of jail.  Who, why and what does it mean for chuck? Can the intersect make a comeback. Would love that to happen.  such a big part of the show.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 33#33 arksongbird80's post

I saw the previews so i know who!  You will  have to take  a spoiler (not much of one, since it is on the previews and has been for a couple of weeks)

Decent episode, too bad Chuck went back to his idiotic self briefly and left Sarah, it would have been much different

Reply 33#33 arksongbird80's post

What a night for Ellie and Awesome to pretend to be spies but it's great to have more screen time with them and the look on Awesome face when Ellie said she's not wearing underwear was amusing

5x07 Chuck Versus the Santa Suit

Beckman kissing Chuck in the Santa suit was amusing but both confessing their kisses at the end was priceless, Ellie taking out Shaw was awesome and disabling the new Intersect 3.0 was predictable but looking forward to find out more about the baby

Thread