Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 7: Chuck Versus the Alma Mater

This was an amazing episode, I liked all the flashbacks to Chuck & Bryce being at Stanford together, I loved the ending to this episode when we learned that Bryce got Chuck kicked out of Stanford to save him from the spy life, my favourite scene was when Chuck called in reinforcements by calling a bunch CIA Students and said the secret code “Are You Coming To The Toga Party”, I really liked the sub-plot about Morgan and Harry Tang going head to head so to speak.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-13-2010 22:43 ]

Episode 8: Chuck Versus The Truth

This was a great episode, I enjoyed all the scenes of Chuck, Sarah & Casey being on truth serum but my favourite truth serum scene was when Sarah shot Reardon Paine in the leg when he tried to escape, I found the scene of Chuck & Sarah having to sleep in the same bed to protect their cover very funny because of what Ellie did, I like the Lou character and I hope Chuck gets together with Lou now that Chuck has broken up with Sarah, I am kind of going to miss the Harry Tang character.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-13-2010 22:44 ]

Episode 9: Chuck Versus the Imported Hard Salami

This was a pretty good episode, the scene of Lester trying to hit on Sarah had me in stitches, I loved the scene of Chuck & Sarah arguing while locked in a boot of a car, my favourite scene was when Chuck & Sarah kissed because they thought they were going to die, I look forward to finding out how the hell Bryce is still alive after Casey killed him, I'm disappointed the Chuck & Lou storyline is not going to continue but I am really looking forward to seeing where the Morgan & Anna dating storyline goes.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-13-2010 22:44 ]

Episode 10: Chuck Versus the Nemesis

This was a great episode, I have to say the best thing about this episode for me was how both Chuck & Sarah interacted with Bryce, It might only be me but I found the Thanksgiving Dinner scenes very funny, my favourite scene however was the shoot-out in the Buy More involving Chuck, Sarah, Casey, Bryce & some Fulcrum Agents, the scene of Morgan carrying Anna to safety after Chuck said “Pineapple” was a little funny, I'm glad this show has finally got a main bad guy/group for Chuck, Sarah & Casey to deal with.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-13-2010 22:45 ]

Episode 11: Chuck Versus The Crown Vic

This was a good episode, the main storyline about Lon Kirk was good but I was more interested in the minor B storyline about Morgan meeting Anna's parents, my favourite scene by quite some distance was when Chuck redirected the missile into Casey's beloved car, I liked the Christmas Party scene towards the end of this episode, I look forward to seeing where the storyline about Casey being ordered to kill Chuck once the new intersect is up and running goes.

Episode 12: Chuck Versus The Undercover Lover

This was a really good episode, It might only be me but I found the few scenes when Chuck mentioned Casey's nick name Sugar Bear given to him by Ilsa funny, I really liked the scenes when Chuck & Casey talked in private about Ilsa, my favourite scene was when Chuck & Casey were kicked over a hotel balcony and into the Hotel's swimming pool below, the sub-plot about Morgan of all people helping Ellie & Devon get their relationship back on track was the best thing about his episode, It may of taken 12 episodes but we have finally found learned something about Casey's past.

Episode 13: Chuck Versus The Marlin

This was a very good season finale, I could not help but find it funny how Big Mike was more concerned for his missing Marlin than he was about the Buy More being empty, I also found the scenes of everybody looking for the Marlin all for different reasons funny, the fight scene between Sarah & Lizzie was not as good as the one Sarah & Casey had in Chuck Versus The Helicopter, my favourite scene was at the end when Devon Proposed to Ellie.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-13-2010 23:02 ]

Reply 22#22 spratt89's post

I'm still waited this week episode updated so far 2 days late

Reply 22#22 spratt89's post

i got fed up of waiting so i watched it elsewhere it was great episode and i'm glad it over with jill i can't wait for the next episode-this one looks very good

Chuck 2x09

A very good episode because we don't know much about Casey he's always strong silent type but this was great episode to show the softer side to Casey he even said thank you to chuck. he is a great character i hope they explore his character in more detail as season go on. it strange Dixon from Alias play his sensa because he's great actor. i kind wish more fighting sequence in this episode would only criticism i can make on this episode.

2x11

oh oh.... some of the shine has been rubbed of Sarah in Chucks eyes.  I understand why she did it but will Chuck forgive her?  All and all it was a good episode and I love capt amazing's phone conversation with his folks..... "this are amazing but not really"  I like Devon plus all the cracks that they make about him that he misses.  

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 26#26 kwargalla's post

Well there always play on whether we can trust Sarah but she was right what she did-it was big security risk but you would think chuck needs to grow up a bit .

he seem be the same guy . you would think that the intersec would change him gradually?

Comedian Chevy Chase has signed up for three episodes of NBC dramedy Chuck.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the Saturday Night Live star will play a technology mogul, who has made billions from new media. However, Chuck's father accuses Chase's character of stealing his business ideas.

Chase, who has just finished filming the Polish brothers' comedy Stay Cool, found fame in the 1980s in films such as Caddyshack, National Lampoon's Vacation and Fletch.

Reply 30#30 spratt89's post

That was a good twist i liked that episode

any idea when new episode will start?

Chuck 2x12

Great episode

Episode 12

Another great Christmas episode and a wonderful homage to 'Die Hard'.

Poor Casey's toe, though ;-(.

Chuck 2x14

fantastic girl fight with remote control car

Reply 4#4 spratt89's post

I am re watching this and did you notice with the doctor showing the pictures to Chuck that he mentioned the flight Oceanic 815 which is the one from Lost

Chuck 2x16

Wow chuck secret diagram i can't believe what he been hiding-i knew chuck was not just standby-he is trying figure it out and i glad he doing something about it. That was real surprise. i love how they showed that secret at the end. i love how chuck changed keeping secrets from everyone. Someone going find that.

Chuck 2x17

This just gets better and better i mean wow this show has definatly got a lot better in the last few episodes

Thread