Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 50#50 bala's post

I had a feeling that Jeff and Lester would continue their own spy mission after the first staged car crash but the second was amusing but Morgan saying Bo is no longer the perfect ten along with the tattoo was great and why not let Sarah have some fun with the glasses

Chuck Versus The Bullet Trail

Well it was about time Jeff and Lester actually found out but them rescue Casey daughter was great

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Now how is Chuck going to stop Sarah, and why would Sarah with no memory of Chuck have any interest in him, it took a while of them pretending to be dating before she fell for him when he was the asset.  Now, with no memory and no need to protect him, he is just another enemy.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 59#59 sanggye's post

I have feeling Ellie will invent some memory device to get her memory back

Reply 60#60 bala's post

It is nice to see them using Ellie and Awesome, even the Feffster, though I don't know how much good they will do.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

5x11 Chuck Versus The Bullet Train

Lester and Jeff taking the big guns from John's car was predictable but the fact they are all getting involved for the last few episodes is going to be interesting

5x12 Chuck Versus Sarah

Quinn turning Sarah was interesting and Chuck swapping the glasses was expected but taking Ellie as a hostage was a surprise and Ellie quick thinking to crash the car was great, project Bartowski CD was a nice touch

5x13 Chuck Versus the Goodbye

Lester and Jeff helping to track down Sarah was amusing but Chuck shooting down the helicopter instead of Quinn was beyond belief, the final so called magical kiss was a nice way to end but i was expecting the intersect style of flash backs as Sarah got her memory back

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

Yeah i had feeling they try to do a flashback about their relationship.

The flashbacks were okay.  Glad everyone got together and awesOme and Ellie are going forward.   

Hated!!! That Sarah still didn't remember. :/.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

does yhis mean that chuck now has the intersect again
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 67#67 babysexylexy's post

Yes but it don't matter as the show has finished

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

I don't understand why Chuck didn't try to talk her about things that she kept hidden, even from the Agency, like her father the conman, her mother and adopted sister and other such things.  It might have convinced her better than trying to force memories

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-28-2012 01:22  
Well that's it, a good run, all over and goodbye.  I am so glad they had time and the finale had closure.  everyone getting something they want, Ellie and Awesome good jobs, Morgan now has a live-in girlfriend,  Casey off to be with Gertrude, and hopefully Sarah will get some memory back.

will there be another series

Reply 71#71 babysexylexy's post

No, there are no plans for one,  they fought to have the show get as far as they did

[ Last edited by sanggye at 2-10-2012 09:40 ]

reply 72#72 sanggye's post

oh thats too bad i really did find chuck amusing

the final episodes.....

When in VIP going to upload the final episodes to Chuck season 5 ?

Reply 74#74 CPostlethw's post

it has uploaded the final episode on the flash site

Reply 75#75 bala's post

I think I may be being a bit thick - is there a different site to the http://vip.tv-video.net/index.htm site then?

Thread