Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x02 Chuck vs. the Three Words

This was a better episode except for the volt routine which was over the top

Episode 3x01 and 3x02 are the same episode.

Reply 7#7 scovel's post

yes your right

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

it was ok start to season but it was odd to see chuck being depressed. i like the fact chuck still same guy still making stupid mistakes.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well yeah better episode but volt thing was just for comedic effect i think chuck has become a little too cocky with his new skills

It was an ok start but I liked how the New manager got taken out. It was hilarious!!!

It also seems that this season Chuck will be fighting for the affections of the one he loves. Lets hope they get together this year.

Reply 11#11 carlorica's post

he really shouldn't  call him  p***y

3x03 Chuck vs. the Angel de la Muerte

Great all round episode but wow what a cliffhanger

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

yes but he must be ok since it in next week episode

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Yes i am glade i watched this episode before next weeks clip

I will get a quiz for the first 3 episodes up by Friday.

Reply 16#16 spratt89's post

That sounds great i am looking forward to it

will upload the quiz in the next hour

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-14-2010 19:52 ]

3x04 Chuck vs Operation Awesome

Great episode i thought when Awesome and Chuck used Casey as his excuse was funny but then Ellie taking the drink of him at the end was great

IT was cool how Chuck used Casey as his excuse for Devon being gone.

I also liked how the new guy lets everyone believe you need to be a loner as a spy but I think he is that way because he lost someone special to him.

It is interesting how they are trying to get a hold of ring member this year and Chuck is learning to use his new powers when he is calm.

Next weeks ep looks cool also. Can't wait to see it.

3x05 Chuck vs First Class

Good episode with Chuck on his first solo mission in Paris but the mission is on the plane and when he befriends Hannah and flashes on another passenger, the sword fight was funny and Hannah arriving at Buy More should be interesting

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Is she going to be a regular ?

She is in this ep and the next at least. I wonder if she is a ring operative and is there to find out what chuck is really like.

Reply 23#23 carlorica's post

Great minds think alike- i suspected she is but who knows maybe she just love interest to get between him and Sarah and you didn't hear this from me but it look like Sarah has a love interest other than Chuck and it's the new guy in charge.

Chuck vs The Nacho Sampler

Well she wasn't really in this episode but Chuck learning how handle an asset suggest some growth and I like how it linked back Sarah developing Chuck as an asset.

Thread