Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Hannah was a let down in this episode but i did like the idea of the glasses and how long will it be before Awesome lets Ellie know what Chuck does

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

i don't know but it will be interesting see how long he last

Chuck vs The Nacho Sampler

It was a good ep. Was really funny how Hannah tried to get together with Chuck and was always interupted.

It was also cute how every time that Hannah got close to Chuck Sarah got a little jealous.

It was also neat how Chuck is starting to become a better spy and he does not seem to like it that much

Reply 28#28 carlorica's post

Sarah isn't happy with the changes going on with Chuck either.. and I doubt she'll let Chuck know that.. which makes this all the more interesting.. I hope this season we see more of Sarah pining for Chuck instead of the other way around like the first two seasons..

Chuck 3x07

Well look like we have 2 couple getting together and it going be interesting to see if Hannah will find out about chuck secret life

Reply 30#30 bala's post

It looks like Daniel's life is in danger and i wounder who will find out what Chuck is really up to Hannah - Ellie or even Morgan

Chuck Vs fake Name

Look like Chuck has really learned to become a good liar but finding out about Sam was interesting but we did know Sarah real name before?. I thought chuck did a good job impersonate a killer

Reply 32#32 bala's post

At times he didn't seem to be impersonating a killer, he had actually become him.  For me this total immersion of a character could become more interesting as Chuck goes on more challenging missions

Reply 32#32 bala's post

At times he didn't seem to be impersonating a killer, he had actually become him.  For me this total immersion of a character could become more interesting as Chuck goes on more challenging missions

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Reply 32#32 bala's post

why did my post appear 6 times?

Reply 39#39 slade01's post

because you must refresh the page?

Chuck vs. the Beard

Well now the cats out the bag Morgan finds out what chuck secret is.

i'm not sure i like where this show is heading.  I'm not sure what exactly it is that's started to bug me.  I guess it's kinda the lack of respect that chuck is still receiving.  especially from superman(shaw).  But also casey & sarah.  He really has earned it but they are always super fast to talk down to him and bench him.  It really seems more now when before that their just using him, and that he's not a part of the team.
I'm glad Morgan finely knows what's up with Chuck and boy is he gonna make some serious messes in the future.  Also it looks like awesome & elly are gonna leave the show (at least for a bit)  which is good cause they've made her character a serious whinner and now awesome isn't so awesome anymore - more like a nervious wimp.   
If the ring turns casey - i'm not sure i'll keep watching the show.  in the character they've built for him it just won't fit.  and i'll be p'ed off!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 42#42 kwargalla's post

Yeah you made some good points i think the problem for last 2 season they felt like Chuck was liability and now he can defend himself they probably resent him because he didn't go through the training they did.

As for Casey i don't think the ring will turn him he's a good guy but i think he knows the boss through one of his Alias and that create a problem.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Morgan trying to convince Chuck about the secret base was funny but he took it well when he found out the truth

Chuck Versus the Tic Tac

Well it does look casey was being blackmailed but now he a civilian it's going to be interesting what he's going to do.

Thread