Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 45#45 bala's post

It's hard to believe Casey is not interested in getting to know his daughter

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Well i think he doesn't want to put her in danger

You know that Chuck is gonna get involved and introduce them somehow.  In saying that... Is casey gonna leave the show now that he is no longer an agent??  I can't really figure out where the show is headed.  Mrs &Ms Awesome are heading out of the picture with doctors with-out boarders, casey is no longer NSA and sara is now with "superman" shaw.... that leaves Chuck with Morgan.  it seems like their kinda deadheading alot of the characters.  not much growth happening.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 48#48 kwargalla's post

I have to agree it looks like this may be the final season.

It is sad but It may be for the best.

Chuck Versus the Final Exam

So Casey helped Chuck pass his final exam and Sarah think chuck is a different man.

this started yesterday at season 1 in Belgium, so I can finally start catching up
But to answer to you, I actually agree with Sarah, Chuck has changed.
Maybe it makes him a better spy, but I liked him better before...
Sarah is changing too, she's becoming more emotional.
She is actually transforming in the other way than Chuck

Reply 51#51 kellemanske's post

It's called character development

Reply 52#52 bala's post

I agree it's character development but I also agree with Kellemanske she's going backwards.  She used to be a strong woman now she's just a winey *itch lately.  She is SOOOO getting on my nerves.  I'll hang on to the season final but if they get another season i'm not sure i'll keep watching.[color]

Reply 53#53 kwargalla's post

The season finale has two game changer according to producer and he teased if you thought last season finale was good your mind will explode at this season ones.

It is interesting but I have to agree with Kim that the show is getting slow and needs something major to grab my interest.

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Why does Sarah have a problem with Chuck killing when that is what they all do but the show needs some new blood to keep it going. I would like to see Captain Awesome play some more spy roles

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Chuck has never kill someone it's always his handlers she has a problem because the innocence is gone

Chuck to be canceled?

Sounds like i'm not the only one losing interest in this show fast.  Reports are starting to surface that this show may be on the chopping block

Reply 58#58 kwargalla's post

Well it couldn't last

Chuck Versus The American Hero

Well who saw that twist coming in this episode .

I am a little bit disappointed that chuck didn't flash on that fake NSA guy when he meet him. it really does seem like new insec is useless if it can't even identify a rouge agent when he had direct visual face to face.

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Bala - totally agree with the non-flash at the NSA.  But the twist I actually was starting to get an inkling about that one.  I kinda thought that shaw was gonna be turned,  how else were they to stop sara and him riding off into the DC sunset?

This episode had some good laughs, i was pleased with that part but................... i'm not gonna *itch today so lets just say I enjoyed the antics of the people trying to bust out of Burbank!!

Reply 61#61 kwargalla's post

I have to say Awesome was  the funniest tackling Shaw into restaurant window where Chuck and Sarah were sitting.

awesome rocks!!!  need to see more of him being awesome less of him wineing

Good episode i liked the new twist with Sarah and her first kill being Evelyn Shaw

Big question now is why was E.Shaw killed by her own organiziation??   ALSO why wasn't this information in the Intersec aka Chuck and why didn't the general know anything about it?   The funny thing is this is probably the way things are run at NSA & CIA.  This story line twist seems not to be totally thought out in reality but just used cause it's a twist.

Thread