Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 83#83 bala's post

Wow Casey's car has some cool gadgets but shooting the van before they got out was funny and now their mother is alive should be interesting

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

Yes that car had 1 missile but the daughter was nice surprise

It was a great ending to the season. Chuck's dad dying at the hands of Shaw. Shaw getting an intersect. Chuck taking Shaw out for a second time.

The best part was the final scene in the show. It really leads into another season. I was not totally sure how they could go on after this season but WOW!!!! that was great!!!!.

Can't wait until the fall now to see what happens next.

Reply 88#88 carlorica's post

That's problem i have with this we all assume Chuck's and Ellie mother died and now she alive it makes no sense why is she in handcuffs?. .

It does make interesting next season but at same time they can't keep doing this. Also blow up Buymore kind of suggest rid of that aspect of the show with the buymore bosses wanting to shut down that store they wouldn't rebuilt it?. only option work different electronic store ?

That was an awesome finale!!!! The mother wasn't in handcuffs... that was a bracelet with the second half of the pendant from the broken necklace that Chuck was holding...

I know they shot this episode without knowing if they were going to be renewed for a fourth season... Five minutes before the end, when Chuck was giving out that speech, that felt like it could have been a series finale, but that twist with Orion's secret basement and with the mom, it's just a great lead in for the next season.. I can't wait..

Reply 90#90 angel17halo's post

Oh cool but how does she have that since it broke after she left them? in the flashback.

Reply 91#91 bala's post

Maybe Chuck's mom and dad were in touch all those years without them knowing, since his dad had the other half hidden in his basement... Just a guess.. That's why I can't wait...

Also I really like Casey's daughter.. I hope she becomes a regular next season.. Since she got an A in self defense class, she could be a real asset to the CIA/NSA.... lol

Reply 92#92 angel17halo's post

I love it when she attack him not knowing he was her father

Reply 91#91 bala's post

it didnt break after she left. whar ellie and chuck were in the car talking he said about breaking the necklace and thinking as a kid that it made their mother leave coz she left a couple of days after it happened.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 94#94 angel-87's post

You are correct. It was broken by Chuck and then the mother left. Now for a summer of speculation on weather Casey, Sam, Ellie and Awsome will join Chuck in the next season as ultra spies.

Jeffster Music Video - Season 3 Finale

Chuck Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premiered September 20, 2010

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 11-2-2010 21:15 ]

Chuck vs the Anniversary 4x01

So glad to have Chuck back on.  It was good, luv the Buy More, starting to become James Bondish.  Linda Hamilton, be still my beating heart.  And Chuck, the man himself, like the confidence, though you know the Ellie thing is gonna turn bad.

Chuck Versus the Anniversary

Yes it was a good episode i liked the fact that chuck ended having rescue Cassy and Sarah but Morgan thinking those text message were sexting was funny. So i still a bit confused as to what chuck's mother is-she's not captured so where has she been hiding?.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

It will most likely be the same as his father, she is hiding to protect her family, except she is protecting them from the bad guys, who she has too work for.

Reply 4#4 sanggye's post

That just seem a bit recycled -if his father was really looking for her how comes he couldn't find her yet chuck was able to find her less than a month ?

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Well think it was more than a month, as you can see from the pictures the enemy had of Chuck and Morgan as they globetrotted around the world and Morgan mentioned how much in debt he was because of it.  And Chuck had the clue from the Ring that started leading them there, unlike his father. And we can't forget the Dues Ex Machina aspect

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Good episode with Chuck know looking for his mother who has some great moves of her own but Morgan is a hoot

Chuck Versus the Suitcase

Well this was good episode but we find out big issue chuck thought was suitcase but it was clear at end it's whether they will have kids and Morgan getting old buymore guys was great

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Liked the scene of the old Buy More crew walking with Morgan and the fan.  He's getting deeper and deeper with the lie again, it's going to bite him hard.

Thread