Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I forgot about the original Buy-more staff so them returning was funny but i also thought when Sarah said about the girls dress was to small to hide a gun was amusing when she a hidden a lot more than a gun under her dresses

Chuck vs the Cubic Z

Decent episode, all about the relationship.  I didn't find it as funny as others.

Reply 11#11 sanggye's post

I don't think it's suppose to be funny this episode was great because nothing big happen apart from ending that ring travel a lot of distance and that was what was great about the ending.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I like the humor   And was good to see Big Mike

Reply 11#11 sanggye's post

I liked this episode.  nice to see nicole richie doing something and looking healthy at it.  Big Mike was an added plus.  My question is why didn't the games show up??  hmm

I enjoyed the ending with the ring and chuck. Them deciding it's okay to share a toothbrush. haha
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Just another day at the Buy More but if the store is CIA base how did they let the shop stamped start like Greta who tried to stop Hugo but it's nice to see Big Mike and Heather knew how to push Sarah buttons

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

It looked like all the CIA agents posing as employees were not there, only a couple I think are still with the store, as Morgan said they were too perfect to be working there.

Chuck vs the Coup de' Etat

Well Chuck came somewhat clean with Ellie  Morgan is gonna get killed by Casey   It was a good episode.  Awesome's statue just cracked me up.

Reply 17#17 sanggye's post

Yes Chuck did come clean but didn't tell her he still a spy but i just felt this was average episode. looking forward to the next two episodes.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Okay what did I miss??  Where is this general from and how is Awesome involved??

"good job Marble me!!"

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 10-12-2010 09:27 ]

Reply 19#19 arksongbird80's post

Last season Awesome saved his life

loved the statue lol. morgan is so dead when casey finds out about him and his daughter lol. i also thought the conversations between chuck and sarah were funny especially the compromise between cuddles and silence at bed time lol.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 21#21 angel-87's post

i am getting fed up chuck and Sarah drama

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Yea I am kinda feeling that way about the focus of the relationship, Do we have to have every episode be them arguing and figuring out where they stand

Reply 23#23 sanggye's post

it's up the the writers

Reply 24#24 bala's post

The alternative is quirky missions with no sub-anything.  Sillyness at the buy-more or Awesome/ellie ness.  I think it's a compromise.  The other plots just won't hold as long as the charah (<--get it) or shuck (<-- i'm brilliant) ness of the show.  It takes longer for us to be fed up with them.

They need to focus on the "frost" part of the drama, and give ellie more chances to find out.  I thought the buy more CIA thing was going to be a bit bigger in the plot too!....hmmm

Reply 25#25 arksongbird80's post

i suppose your right this ain't as bad as the quirky missions

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I kinda liked the 1st and second season missions, but that was before Chuck was a super spy.

Reply 27#27 sanggye's post

The super Spy plot came because they develop the character for the 3rd season.

4x04 Chuck Versus The Coup D'Etat

Looking forward to see what Casey does about Alex and Morgan, Chuck's grin after Sarah told him she would say yes while he was pretending to be asleep was amusing

Thread