Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

anyone excited about double episode this week?

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

it was a good episode

Reply 4#4 spratt89's post

Yeah well i might do a quiz on this

Reply 6#6 spratt89's post

great guest stars Melinda Clark and John were great in this episode

Reply 8#8 spratt89's post

but something just occuried to me why they going over the top to promote how hot Sarah is-that day-dream was a bit too much OTT.

Reply 10#10 spratt89's post

it was a good episode it's great to see Bryce is back

Reply 12#12 spratt89's post

fantastic episode you right sarah was amazing in this episode it shows some history .

Reply 14#14 spratt89's post

i have to admit this season hasn't been as funny as the first season

Episode 6

i can't believe chuck kiss casey

Reply 18#18 silver1978's post

Well it's tv show there bought back brace for sarah so it's fair they bring back one chuck ex's girlfriend jill

Chuck 2x07

Best episode ever i can't comment on how great this episode is i mean Sarah and chuck girlfriend were brillant in this episode

Reply 22#22 spratt89's post

I'm still waited this week episode updated so far 2 days late

Reply 22#22 spratt89's post

i got fed up of waiting so i watched it elsewhere it was great episode and i'm glad it over with jill i can't wait for the next episode-this one looks very good

Chuck 2x09

A very good episode because we don't know much about Casey he's always strong silent type but this was great episode to show the softer side to Casey he even said thank you to chuck. he is a great character i hope they explore his character in more detail as season go on. it strange Dixon from Alias play his sensa because he's great actor. i kind wish more fighting sequence in this episode would only criticism i can make on this episode.

Reply 26#26 kwargalla's post

Well there always play on whether we can trust Sarah but she was right what she did-it was big security risk but you would think chuck needs to grow up a bit .

he seem be the same guy . you would think that the intersec would change him gradually?

Comedian Chevy Chase has signed up for three episodes of NBC dramedy Chuck.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the Saturday Night Live star will play a technology mogul, who has made billions from new media. However, Chuck's father accuses Chase's character of stealing his business ideas.

Chase, who has just finished filming the Polish brothers' comedy Stay Cool, found fame in the 1980s in films such as Caddyshack, National Lampoon's Vacation and Fletch.

Reply 30#30 spratt89's post

That was a good twist i liked that episode

any idea when new episode will start?

Chuck 2x12

Great episode

Chuck 2x14

fantastic girl fight with remote control car

Chuck 2x16

Wow chuck secret diagram i can't believe what he been hiding-i knew chuck was not just standby-he is trying figure it out and i glad he doing something about it. That was real surprise. i love how they showed that secret at the end. i love how chuck changed keeping secrets from everyone. Someone going find that.

Thread