Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 74#74 bala's post

The ring agent poisoning Awesome in Africa does seem a bit random but obviously something to do with Chuck and with them coming back early it doesn't give them much time to fix their place

Reply 76#76 bala's post

Awesome is now in a difficult position now Ellie believes what she was told about Casey but i thought when Anna was ditched three times by Morgan was great

3x17 Chuck Versus the Living Dead

Chuck's father returns but what a way to test if Chuck had uploaded the new Intersect and Sarah had great timing with the axe. Casey not knowing Ellie was hiding behind the wall was crazy for a trained killer

Reply 80#80 bala's post

Double episode and season final next week

3x18 Chuck Versus the Subway

Good episode but what a way for Ellie to find out the truth about Chuck with the help of Awesome letting the cat out of the bag and with Shaw killing Chuck's dad it should be a good season final

Reply 83#83 bala's post

Wow Casey's car has some cool gadgets but shooting the van before they got out was funny and now their mother is alive should be interesting

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Good episode with Chuck know looking for his mother who has some great moves of her own but Morgan is a hoot

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I forgot about the original Buy-more staff so them returning was funny but i also thought when Sarah said about the girls dress was to small to hide a gun was amusing when she a hidden a lot more than a gun under her dresses

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Just another day at the Buy More but if the store is CIA base how did they let the shop stamped start like Greta who tried to stop Hugo but it's nice to see Big Mike and Heather knew how to push Sarah buttons

4x04 Chuck Versus The Coup D'Etat

Looking forward to see what Casey does about Alex and Morgan, Chuck's grin after Sarah told him she would say yes while he was pretending to be asleep was amusing

4x05 Chuck Versus the Couch Lock

I thought Morgan was impressive for once but Jeff but Lester rescuing Casey from the dumpster was funny

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I was disappointed that Chuck didn't give Ellie the teddy she dropped because she may of realised that her mother had been in the shop with them

Reply 42#42 bala's post

What a time and place to have their first fight but great team work in taking down the bad guys and girl and now Ellie has found the car what secrets does it hide

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Chuck should of learned some fighting after all this time but Agent Rye training was ridiculous and Jeff and Lester the "Buy Morons" attempt to uncover the true identity of Greta was pointless

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Captain Awesome trading tech help for medical knowledge was amusing and i thought Casey was going to put Morgan in the cell for not letting him out straight away

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Who would of thought Chuck's pole dancing would come in useful and it's a good job Ellie didn't crack the computer code

Reply 70#70 bala's post

I was waiting patiently but looks like i will have to look elsewhere

Reply 72#72 bala's post

I was downloading all the new show this morning when we had a power cut so i had to wait and then start again so by the time i have caught up they might be here

Reply 69#69 sanggye's post

Lester was an idiot for trying to impress a girl with Jeff and Sarah following Chuck's mothers footsteps will be different

Reply 79#79 sanggye's post

That was a great fight between Sarah and Casey but Chuck not knowing what really happened was a great way to end

Thread