60 123
Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 1: Chuck Versus The Pink Slip

This was a very good episode to start off season 3, I liked how this episode started with Chuck failing Spy School because he cant control his emotions, I could not stop laughing at the scene when Chuck super kicked that guy in the face who later turns out to be an assassin, my favourite scene was of Casey using that huge mini gun and enjoying himself in the process, I loved the ending with Casey giving Chuck some training, I guessed Chuck, Casey  & Morgan would end up working at the Buy More again by episodes end, I may not of liked the Emmett character but not even he deserved to die.

Episode 2: Chuck Versus The Three Words

This episode was slightly better than the last one, I loved that suit Big Mike was wearing, I found it funny how Carina suggested that Casey go undercover as her Father, I might be the only person who thought this but Casey looked stupid with that fake moustache, my favourite scene was of Chuck making his way through those laser beams, I could not stop laughing at the scene when Lester, Jeff & Morgan all passed out after drinking beer that Carina had drugged, I gained a huge amount of respect for Morgan when he stood up to Carina and Karl, I was happy for Morgan because he hooked up with Carina, I hope this whole Chuck & Sarah thing stops dominating the episodes soon because it is getting a little boring to be truthful.

Episode 3: Chuck Versus The Angel De La Muerte

I loved everything about this episode, I would say the only disappointing thing about this episode was there was no Buy More scenes, It was great to see Devon have a more central role in this episode even if he did cause Casey to be captured but he did redeem himself in the end, my favourite scene was when Chuck went into full on dancing mode with Sarah as his dance partner, the ending to this episode with somebody doing something to Devon was a great cliffhanger.

I think Chuck is similar to Jarod from The Pretender due to the fact he can do anything now thanks to that intersect 2.0.

Episode 4: Chuck Versus Operation Awesome

This was a great conclusion to the Chuck Versus The Angel De La Muerte episode, I loved the start of this episode with Chuck first of all causing a customer to run away and secondly he kicked Lester in the face, my favourite scenes were of Chuck helping Devon get to the 12 Floor as planned and then meeting Daniel Shaw who shot himself after taking a pill that mimics death, I think Chuck needs to go back to spy school to learn how to make a plan that works, I liked the sub-plot about Morgan becoming assistant manager, I'm not sure about the Daniel Shaw character at the moment.

Angie Harmon actually made a pretty good bad guy which was surprising to me.

Episode 5: Chuck Versus First Class

This was another great episode in my opinion, I loved the sub-plot about the Buy-More staff gunning for Morgan until Casey came to his rescue and brainwashed Lester the ring leader, I could not contain my laughter when Morgan passed out after drinking a drugged cup of coffee, I hope that Steve Austin's character Hugo Panzer makes another appearance at some point, the scene of Chuck fighting Hugo the first time was brilliant and funny at the same time, my favourite scene was when Sarah took control of the plane to save Chuck's life. I like the Hannah character that is played by Kristin Kreuk but I'm not sure If I will like her if she starts working at the Buy-More.

Episode 6: Chuck Versus The Nacho Sampler

This was a pretty good episode with quite a few funny moments, I found the first scene of Chuck interacting with Manoosh Depak's character quite funny, I quite liked Morgan's office compared to Jeff's office which is in the men's bathroom, I loved the look on Chuck & Manoosh's faces when Sarah walked into the bar acting all sexy, the scenes of Manoosh being darted multiple times was hilarious, I felt really bad for Chuck because he had to burn Manoosh in the end, I would of ran a mile if I was Hannah and had all the Buy-more guys acting weird around me.

I wonder when Morgan or Ellie are going to find out about Chuck & Devon's secret.

Episode 7: Chuck Versus The Mask

I thought this was a very good episode, I found it funny how Chuck over celebrated with Hannah about stopping the warning noise when in fact Chuck was celebrating  because he saved Shaw's life, the best part of this episode for me was of Chuck & Casey saving Sarah & Shaw who had been poisoned while also saving Hannah at the same time, the way this episode ended with Chuck getting together with Hannah & Sarah sharing a kiss with Shaw was good, I hope Morgan & Ellie keep looking into Chuck's strange behaviour even though they think they have solved the problem.

Episode 8: Chuck Versus The Fake Name

This was a fantastic episode, I was hugely impressed with how Chuck got into his assassin character persona and stayed like it after asking the real assassin Rafe Gruber just 2 questions, I have to admit that Chuck scared me a bit while he pretended to be Rafe Gruber, my favourite scene was when Casey took out Rafe Gruber with a stunning sniper shot, the sub-plot about Chuck having to make dinner for Ellie, Devon & Hannah was good because it made a nice distraction from the main storyline, It may of taken 3 seasons but we learned that Casey may have been known as Alex Coburn before.

Episode 9: Chuck Versus The Beard

This was the best episode of season 3 so far in my opinion, I was stunned when Morgan fired Chuck as his best friend at the beginning, it was great to see Morgan finally learn the truth about Chuck being a spy, my favourite scenes were of Big Mike and the rest of the Buy-More employees staging a revolution while Morgan helped Chuck get his intersect mojo back, the ending to this episode sent shivers down my spine, I am interested to see where the storyline about Devon saying to Ellie they should go on a trip to Africa and join Doctors Without Borders goes, I'm dying for Lester & Jeff to sing some more as it always makes me laugh when they do.

Episode 10: Chuck Versus The Tic Tac

This was a sensational episode, I loved that slow motion scene near the start when Chuck passed Level 1 of 15, I liked the scene when Morgan & Devon both came clean about knowing Chuck's secret, the scene of Casey fighting Col. James Keller was fantastic because it has been awhile since Casey had a good fight, my favourite scene was when Chuck saved Kathleen after he took that super spy pill, It was great to learn that not only was Casey called Alex Coburn before but he had a fiancée called Kathleen McHugh who we learn at the end has a child called Alex, I swear my job dropped when Col. Beckman told Casey he is now a civilian.

I doubt Casey will be able to stay away from helping Chuck.

Episode 11: Chuck Versus The Final Exam

This was a brilliant episode, the scene of Casey acting angry and then knocking Lester & Jeff's heads together was quite funny, I have to admit but Casey looked pretty sharp in his new suit, I don't think I would of followed the bad guy and gone onto the ledge of a hotel wearing just a towel no matter how important the mission was, I look forward to seeing how Sarah acts around Chuck after she saw him kill Hunter Perry not knowing that Casey was the one who pulled the trigger, my favourite scene was at the end when Sarah told Shaw about how her first kill went down.

Episode 12: Chuck Versus The American Hero

This was a very good episode, I found the whole sub-plot about Chuck trying to win Sarah back a little boring at times, I did however like the scene when Chuck, Casey, Morgan & Devon spied on Sarah & Shaw which resulted in Devon tackling Shaw though the Restaurant window, the scene of Chuck saving Shaw and then carrying him out of the recently exploded building great viewing, my favourite scene was when Casey let Sarah know that he killed the mole and not Chuck, I never in a million years saw the twist that happened towards the end when it turned out Sarah killed Shaw's wife Evelyn which left us with a fantastic cliffhanger in the end.

Episode 13: Chuck Versus The Other Guy

This was an excellent conclusion to the last episode, I loved the scene when Morgan quit the Buy-More and then got tied up by Chuck, the best thing about this episode for me was how influential Morgan was from figuring out Shaw was a bad guy to helping  Casey back his spy mojo, I knew it wouldn’t be long before Casey got reinstated and I love the fact Morgan has officially become a member of Team Bartowski, I am however left wondering how Chuck is going to cope with the fact his first kill was Shaw who was trying to kill Sarah but I'm glad that Chuck & Sarah are finally together.

Episode 14: Chuck Versus The Honeymooners

This was a really good episode, I loved the fact Chuck & Sarah decided to run away and quit the spy life but ended up back in the spy life because their were enemy spies on the same train who later turn out to be inter-pole, the scene of Morgan finding out where Chuck & Sarah had gone together was brilliant, I liked the scene when we kept going back and forth between Chuck & Morgan talking and Sarah & Casey talking, the scene of Chuck & Sarah coming to Casey & Morgan's rescue was close to being my favourite scene, my favourite scene however was when Chuck & Ellie kind of said Goodbye.

Episode 15: Chuck Versus The Role Models

This was a great episode, I loved the grin on Chuck's face when Casey was told he had to make Morgan field ready, the best thing about this episode for me were the scenes of Casey trying to train Morgan in spy school 101, the scene of Chuck taking the collar from around the Tigers Neck had me in stitches, my favourite scene was of Morgan being chased by that Bengal Tiger, I liked the fact we got to see Ellie & Devon doing their Doctors Without Borders storyline, I cant wait to find out why The Ring wanted Ellie & Devon to return home.

Episode 16: Chuck Versus The Tooth

This was a really good episode, I liked the joke Chuck made about their being nothing good on TV on a Monday night, I found the scene of Casey going on about African Snake Herbs funny because afterwards Ellie called him Crazy, I have to admit that Morgan & Chuck looked sharp in their Tuxedos, I loved every single scene of Chuck being in that nut house because he was acting like a complete crazy, I was proud of Morgan because he refused to bend to Anna Wu's charm, I hope to god Shaw is not still alive as we only just got rid of him.

The sub-plot about Justin from Africa (Ring Spy) telling Ellie that her dad Steve in is danger because Casey a double agent (Lie) is looking for him was a good distraction from the main storyline and builds towards the season finale perfectly.

Episode 17: Chuck Versus The Living Dead

This was a great episode, It was good to see Steve again as I have missed his character, the scenes of Casey asking Sarah questions about what she did with Shaw was funny because it made both Sarah and Chuck uncomfortable, I absolutely loved the scene of Devon letting Morgan know what his and Ellie's average day is like, my favourite scene was when Chuck saved Steve with a little help from Sarah from some The Ring agents, the scene of Ellie attacking Casey was funny, the ending to this episode with The Ring having Ellie and Shaw getting his own intersect was brilliant and left us with multiple new storylines leading to the season finale.I liked the second sub-plot about Lester, Jeff & Big Mike.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 2-9-2011 16:00 ]

Episode 18: Chuck Versus The Subway

This episode was the perfect way to lead us into the Season Finale, I felt really bad for Devon because at the start he thought Ellie was cheating, Daniel Shaw did a great job of making Chuck look like a complete crazy in front of multiple Generals, I loved the look on Morgan & Devon's faces when General Beckman said they are Team Bartowski's only hope, the scene of Casey saying Sarah has finally found a good spy guy put a smile on my face and also made me laugh a bit, the saddest scene of the show so far was when Chuck and Ellie witness their dad Steve get killed, my favourite scene was the ending with Ellie, Devon & Morgan planning something.

I liked the sub-plot about Casey coming clean to Alex about him being her father just so he could protect her from The Ring.

Episode 19: Chuck Versus The Ring: Part 2

This was by far the best episode this show has had since it started, the way this episode started with Devon & Morgan saving Chuck, Sarah & Casey by accident using a car missile was hilarious, I loved the touching car scene between Chuck & Ellie because we have not had one of those scenes in quite some time, my favourite scene was when Chuck & Shaw had their epic showdown inside the Buy-More while Jeff & Lester's music played on the TV Screens, the look on Lester & Jeff's faces when the Buy-More exploded thanks to Morgan was priceless, I liked the flashbacks to Chuck as a child which is when we learned that Chuck had downloaded the intersect as a child.

The way this episode ended with Chuck going to his dads secret base and finding out about the family secrets was an unexpected but welcomed cliffhanger and new storyline.

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

the shows return date has been pushed back to October 28

60 123
Thread