Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

Yep i know but than we will have the summer shows starting next month

Chuck 3x19

Wow this great season finale but more question i should of figured out mother wasn't dead with all flashback. Next season should be the last

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

i was worried when Ellie followed Shaw into hide out she might download intersec-glad she didn't

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

Yes that car had 1 missile but the daughter was nice surprise

Reply 88#88 carlorica's post

That's problem i have with this we all assume Chuck's and Ellie mother died and now she alive it makes no sense why is she in handcuffs?. .

It does make interesting next season but at same time they can't keep doing this. Also blow up Buymore kind of suggest rid of that aspect of the show with the buymore bosses wanting to shut down that store they wouldn't rebuilt it?. only option work different electronic store ?

Reply 90#90 angel17halo's post

Oh cool but how does she have that since it broke after she left them? in the flashback.

Reply 92#92 angel17halo's post

I love it when she attack him not knowing he was her father

Jeffster Music Video - Season 3 Finale

Chuck Versus the Anniversary

Yes it was a good episode i liked the fact that chuck ended having rescue Cassy and Sarah but Morgan thinking those text message were sexting was funny. So i still a bit confused as to what chuck's mother is-she's not captured so where has she been hiding?.

Reply 4#4 sanggye's post

That just seem a bit recycled -if his father was really looking for her how comes he couldn't find her yet chuck was able to find her less than a month ?

Chuck Versus the Suitcase

Well this was good episode but we find out big issue chuck thought was suitcase but it was clear at end it's whether they will have kids and Morgan getting old buymore guys was great

Reply 11#11 sanggye's post

I don't think it's suppose to be funny this episode was great because nothing big happen apart from ending that ring travel a lot of distance and that was what was great about the ending.

Reply 17#17 sanggye's post

Yes Chuck did come clean but didn't tell her he still a spy but i just felt this was average episode. looking forward to the next two episodes.

Reply 19#19 arksongbird80's post

Last season Awesome saved his life

Reply 21#21 angel-87's post

i am getting fed up chuck and Sarah drama

Reply 23#23 sanggye's post

it's up the the writers

Reply 25#25 arksongbird80's post

i suppose your right this ain't as bad as the quirky missions

Reply 27#27 sanggye's post

The super Spy plot came because they develop the character for the 3rd season.

Reply 30#30 sanggye's post

Well only Morgan is stupid enough to get himself elected to save the day but great clif-hanger with the phone call ?

Reply 32#32 arksongbird80's post

see that difference i didn't even notice she was wearing a dress

Thread