Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

That was the best ep every I really hope they have another season!.

It was an ok start but I liked how the New manager got taken out. It was hilarious!!!

It also seems that this season Chuck will be fighting for the affections of the one he loves. Lets hope they get together this year.

IT was cool how Chuck used Casey as his excuse for Devon being gone.

I also liked how the new guy lets everyone believe you need to be a loner as a spy but I think he is that way because he lost someone special to him.

It is interesting how they are trying to get a hold of ring member this year and Chuck is learning to use his new powers when he is calm.

Next weeks ep looks cool also. Can't wait to see it.

She is in this ep and the next at least. I wonder if she is a ring operative and is there to find out what chuck is really like.

Chuck vs The Nacho Sampler

It was a good ep. Was really funny how Hannah tried to get together with Chuck and was always interupted.

It was also cute how every time that Hannah got close to Chuck Sarah got a little jealous.

It was also neat how Chuck is starting to become a better spy and he does not seem to like it that much

Reply 48#48 kwargalla's post

I have to agree it looks like this may be the final season.

It is sad but It may be for the best.

It is interesting but I have to agree with Kim that the show is getting slow and needs something major to grab my interest.

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

I have to agree it was nice but do we really know Shaw is dead. I mean all we saw is him getting hit and then falling in the water. The ring could have had someone in the water to get him. That would make for an interesting twist to things.

It was a great ending to the season. Chuck's dad dying at the hands of Shaw. Shaw getting an intersect. Chuck taking Shaw out for a second time.

The best part was the final scene in the show. It really leads into another season. I was not totally sure how they could go on after this season but WOW!!!! that was great!!!!.

Can't wait until the fall now to see what happens next.

Reply 94#94 angel-87's post

You are correct. It was broken by Chuck and then the mother left. Now for a summer of speculation on weather Casey, Sam, Ellie and Awsome will join Chuck in the next season as ultra spies.

Thread