Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This episode is awesome!! I never anticipated that the Colonel in the title was referring to Casey. I really hope this gets a third season!! Chuck and Sarah can finally be together.. I mean, depending on what happens in the season finale. I have a feeling there is a huge twist coming up..

yeah... but if the cliffhanger has potential for a great storyline for next season, they might give it a third!! I actually do have my hopes up! Keeping the faith in Chuck! I absolutely love the show!

Reply 28#28 carlorica's post

Sarah isn't happy with the changes going on with Chuck either.. and I doubt she'll let Chuck know that.. which makes this all the more interesting.. I hope this season we see more of Sarah pining for Chuck instead of the other way around like the first two seasons..

I loved this episode... I think it's a long time coming and it was perfect.. My favorite episode ever!

Sarah said she loves Chuck like three times this episode!! I love it coz it's always Chuck that seems to be professing his love for her. I've never lost faith on this show even after the past couple of "so-so" episodes...

Now I know why Ellie hit Casey in the head with a pan in the promo... I hope she finds out the truth soon.. I don't want her helping the bad guys.

That was an awesome finale!!!! The mother wasn't in handcuffs... that was a bracelet with the second half of the pendant from the broken necklace that Chuck was holding...

I know they shot this episode without knowing if they were going to be renewed for a fourth season... Five minutes before the end, when Chuck was giving out that speech, that felt like it could have been a series finale, but that twist with Orion's secret basement and with the mom, it's just a great lead in for the next season.. I can't wait..

Reply 91#91 bala's post

Maybe Chuck's mom and dad were in touch all those years without them knowing, since his dad had the other half hidden in his basement... Just a guess.. That's why I can't wait...

Also I really like Casey's daughter.. I hope she becomes a regular next season.. Since she got an A in self defense class, she could be a real asset to the CIA/NSA.... lol

Thread