Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 84#84 sanggye's post

Yeah it just felt a little rushed for the episode sake we didn't even get to hear her answer

Chuck Versus the Seduction Impossible

This was a funny/stupid episode which was fun to watch

Beckman: One more thing, DUCK

[ Last edited by bala at 2-8-2011 15:59 ]

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

At least she wasn't sitting down

Chuck Versus the Cat Squad

I thought it was obvious who the traitor was from the start

Reply 93#93 babysexylexy's post

She hides it well

Reply 97#97 sanggye's post

You are underestimate that actress she can play evil trust me i seen her other roles she's good. Just look the way she shot that guy and what he said to her

Reply 99#99 sanggye's post

Ok yeah the character is sweet it just she able make herself quite likable in this episode.

Reply 101#101 codebreaker's post

Well it's a comedy so i like how they come up with crazy ways to do stunts on this show

Reply 103#103 sanggye's post

Yeah it was but they really more creative way for him do use intersec

Chuck Versus The First Bank Of Evil

Well she really trusted Chuck and he let her down causing bigger problem she was really good person but now forced work bad guys because she no one she can trust

Reply 106#106 codebreaker's post

That was waste good money but because government agency they could take stolen money could they since they are the good guys?.

Reply 108#108 sanggye's post

Yes we know that but from her point of view  Chuck and CIA are same thing.

Chuck Versus the A-Team

Wow another good episode again proving there only one insetec and diffuse a bomb with apple juice was great .

Reply 111#111 codebreaker's post

Well her character has become boring chuck has to be star of the show but i honestly don't know why they keep her around.

Reply 113#113 codebreaker's post

That would be amusing

Reply 115#115 sanggye's post

Yeah they seems relived but at least we understand grada situation

Reply 117#117 sanggye's post

That's a good question but i suspect she going anti-intersec it's seem some sort fail safe if ever it got into wrong hands. Look like codebreaker had right feeling about Ellie.

Chuck Versus the Family Volkoff

Well nice returning episode with family issues Vivian trying to kill her father was amusing but chuck mother trying to protect Elle from finding out intersec project but i thought agent X was Chuck but it look like agent X has the intersec so i am guessing he's a evil version of chuck?.

Reply 122#122 arksongbird80's post

Yeah it's not funny i am only watching it to see what happens next

Chuck Versus The Wedding Planner

I have say this was one of  the better episodes, doing a con with her dad to get the device was amazing and what great wedding present he left her . That wedding planner was good con artist even when chuck tried arrest she made sound like he was pervert .

Thread